TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wanted to share my house. It's kind of simple compared to some I've seen here. I wasn't all that creative with mixing bits together to make neat stuff. I'm still not happy with the front of the house but not sure if I want to clean it off and try again only to have to go back to my original design. I just can't figure out what I want to do with it.

So pretty! I love, love, love the fence!

I finally have a finished product after I changed some things. Had to stop before it went too overboard. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/fainewebbe

Edited by fainewebbe

Wanted to share my house. It's kind of simple compared to some I've seen here. I wasn't all that creative with mixing bits together to make neat stuff. I'm still not happy with the front of the house but not sure if I want to clean it off and try again only to have to go back to my original design. I just can't figure out what I want to do with it.

Can't wait to see the adult sprite. Couple more hours!

The wrought iron fence is great!

I think, I have to do some work on the roof (after seeing so many great ideas) but I can't bring myself to start...

Wow, okay. Been obsessively messing with my house for quite some time now. I think it's finally time to call it quits. Here it is http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/asandria Hope someone out there enjoys it. I've got to say I'm fairly pleased, and I'm not usually one to ever like what I do. rolleyes.gif Anyway, thanks for the great and fun events TJ and all that were involved. I had a blast! <3

Thought somone said it already, love the fence....can i ste...er borrow your idea? I've been trying to figure out a fencing version that won't block out my little pond with a gold skating on it hehe

"Kind of simple"? It's awesome!

So many awesome gingerbread houses here, it makes me thinking about to re-make my own a little, lol. xd.png

have ingredients stopped dropping now and ony recipes? Or is it just luck of the draw at the moment

If you have a Pumpkin, rather than an apple, pie, you've completed the lot.

Now, you just have to hang in there for the raffle - and the best of luck to us all!

I'm amazed over and over again by the fantastic ideas everyone keeps coming up with. There are so many ways to use the decorations I'd never have thought of - just great!

Ugh, I'm so freaking tired...but.....TJ's hatchlings. They have so little time until growing up...I must....see them.

I am absolutely LOVING looking at everyone's house and seeing what they have come up with - even those who say it's just simple or boring have fantastic houses - well done everyone *hugz to all*

Thought somone said it already, love the fence....can i ste...er borrow your idea? I've been trying to figure out a fencing version that won't block out my little pond with a gold skating on it hehe

Of course! Anyone may take inspiration from things I've done with my house. Sometimes that's what it takes to get your own ideas flowing.

It took me some time of playing around with objects til I found a fence idea that I liked. I had tried some of the ones I saw on here but they just didn't work for me. It was just a plain old fence and then I got the idea to put the little squiggles in to make it all fancy like.

Thank you for all the compliments, by the way.

^^

I think that in order to create an epic house, you gotta take a little inspiration from everybody's houses, and using a tiny bit of each one, tossing it all together to make something awesome~ happy.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

I love your house! The pond and the lamp post is creative!  biggrin.gif

hehe thanks, though I admit I sorta got the lampost idea from seeing various houses with them in the thread. *sneaky look*

edit:@Leashedragon: Thanks^^, I think it would fit well with my house since I used those same lines on my roofing edges.

I hope when the thread closes somone will be able to make a thread with links to all the houses(for those that want to have them shown). They're just so fun to look through!

Edited by Erithan

I have to agree with you, Burning! My gingerbread house resulted from that. xd.png;

oo really love your christmas tree! annnd the cat got into something *hearing clunking/rolling sounds* o.o pardon me a minute!

Edit: ok that was weird....she was upstairs(or very speedy) and it's all carpet Oo.............

well then back to the gingerbread houses! smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

I have to agree with you, Burning! My gingerbread house resulted from that. xd.png;

Haha, yesh~~

I know everything about my house was inspired from others' works. Except the little Homestuck-related symbol. Besides that, the White dragon, tree, flowers, just about everything I saw a little bit somewhere else.

And for that, I must thank everybody else for such wonderful houses! smile.gif

Edit: If anything I say right now doesn't make sense, disregard it. I am about to faceplant my keyboard from sleepiness...

Edited by xxBurningxx

This hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much.

I wonder if it's some sort of candy dragon. Can't wait to see!!

I wonder if it's some sort of candy dragon. Can't wait to see!!

to many views maybe?=( Though it's colors in it's current form do remind me of gummy candies o.o