TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Rockin' On, your house isn't plain, it's FANCY! I like it lots! :-D

Here's my new-and-improved blue model -- with added roof swirly, among other tiny alterations. (I made two HUGELY changed versions, one with no tree and separate flowerbeds and chicken pens, then one with more wall decor and foliage, before deciding I liked my earlier pattern best...blah!)

user posted image

Now, to decide if I want to play some more, or keep it as it is!

I didn't have time for elaborate this year. Mine's just very simple. There is some awesome stuff here! I'm seeing some with Christmas trees to the left of their house. How did you get that? I don't have one available.

dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Classycal

Edit: Never mind about the tree. It just suddenly appeared!

Edited by Classycal

WAI WAI WAI WAI WAI WAI WAIT....You can MAKE houses? I didn't even finish with the recipes! (angry snarl)

WAI WAI WAI WAI WAI WAI WAIT....You can MAKE houses? I didn't even finish with the recipes! (angry snarl)

you have to make the gingerbread house from the oven recipe before you unlock the decorating game.

On another note, my two word-code babies: wub.gif

user posted image

you have to make the gingerbread house from the oven recipe before you unlock the decorating game.

On another note, my two word-code babies: wub.gif

user posted image

lol hard knocks xd.png thats funny

*skips around*

Can't wait for TJ's dragons to grow up! c:

Haha, looks like I wasn't the only code hunting. xd.png *points at scroll*

*skips around*

Can't wait for TJ's dragons to grow up! c:

Haha, looks like I wasn't the only code hunting. xd.png *points at scroll*

Your codes are amazing.

my house

Well my son decorated my house. He did not look at any others, and it surprised me that he took into considerations that it was a dragon event. It didn't surprise me that he used black, and I thought the "I heart U" was sweet. I have a good kid. (Even if he is 6'7" and just turned 25) LOL

Edited by Linda4atc

UGU, look at all of these perfect gingerbread houses! You people are so talented.

And Lavaedra, your house looks fantastic. I love the touches with the flora, and the side yard.

So I'm still working on mine. I tweaked the colors on the Alt Black head a bit to better match the color scheme, buuuuuuuuuuuut-:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Cirvihi

does anyone have any ideas on a blue substitute for the tongue? It can be icing or candy; I just don't want to use the same kind I did for his horn.

Still open to suggestions.

Can't...stop...playing... (need to be baking, but not gingerbread xd.png)

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/blackdragon71

2nd version. I like it better than the previous:

user posted image

Thanks for so much fun, artists and all involved in this. Just waiting to see what the adult event dragons look like in the morning. smile.gif

Ahhh. If there's ever a night in which I decide to pull an all-nighter, it will be tonight, to see what those beautiful DX dragons turn out to be~ <3

*looks at own gingerbread house.... hides*

My goodness, I can't believe the wonderful talent out there! And I don't care, every house I've looked at is fantastic-- from the simplest to the OMG HOW did they DO that?!?

Thanks again for the great event, TJ and SPRITERS!!!!

Now if only the two on the front page would grow up so I can figure out how I'm going to name mine....

Well for last year's Holiday Wreath, I thought we'd be able to redecorate it anytime, and ended up with a bare wreath tongue.gif So this year, I wanted to make sure I really liked what I'd done before letting it sit, just in case TJ intends to stop the decorating at some point. Here's mine. I really had fun doing it, and was very inspired by what I saw in others' creations. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for another fun Holiday event!

Edited by jerusha