TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

This whole event is so much fun. Thank you so much to all the people who made this possible!

I am glad we have a raffle this year. Otherwise it would be impossible for me to choose which houses are decorated best - all are fantastic!

This is mine. I think it is finished now. So much pink makes the eyes hurt, I have to stop rolleyes.gif .

Love the flamingos... biggrin.gif

Oh yay, my eggs hatched. Time to start brainstorming names...

Oohh, freck, I have to wait til tomorrow... *stares balefully at eggs*

Kinda praying that the dragons look good with nebulas...cause I have a spare red neb I reaaaaly don't need tongue.gif

I love my little babies though :3 Naming time biggrin.gif

Well, my two babies hatched. Got them fogged to avoid view-bombing for now.

I hope I have time for my gingerbread house this weekend - I feel so INSPIRED seeing everyone's creations!

I'm excited to see TJ's hatchies will grow up at a reasonable (for me) time. I don't think I can stay up until midnight again. It's been a rough week. xd.png

Finished my gingerbread house. Husband called it Psychodelic Factory  laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house

Hi Alex...

You need to place a "/Alex80mph" after the link you have for others to see your house...

yep, it's psychodelicious, alright... lol

Edited by Husky51

I just have to say thanks to TJ for making the Christmas eggs so easy to attain =3

I hope 3 days is more than enough for everyone to take part happy.gif

I tweaked mine a bit. It looks...bad compared to other people's gingerbread houses:

Here's my gingerbread house

I love how you made that gate smile.gif

Very nice house =3

This whole event is so much fun. Thank you so much to all the people who made this possible!

I am glad we have a raffle this year. Otherwise it would be impossible for me to choose which houses are decorated best - all are fantastic!

This is mine. I think it is finished now. So much pink makes the eyes hurt, I have to stop  rolleyes.gif .

So creative with those flamingos! wub.gif

Pink galore! laugh.gif

My current Gingerbread House!  :-D 

So nice! happy.gif

The more houses I see, the less adequate mine seems to me.

But I've been at it for some time and I can't bring myself to start over again with a new concept.

Yay!!!! The new eggs have hatched

Amarok-i and Fylgia-s are here...!!!

=======================================

@Rewolluzza ...

Don't be put off by what others have done, each is a work of art done by the artists own imagination. And, I notice, ALMOST ALL of the artists think their Gingerbread House is less than adequate.

They ALL are good, some made simpler than others, but ALL are gorgeous with many different ideas brought forth. I mean like flamingos and constructed dragons and too many other things to name.

I just wish I could do a dozen of them, it is so much fun to do...

=======================================

Again, I can't say it enough, A BIG THANKS to TJ an ALL those who helped make the 2012 Christmas event a resounding success...

And a special THANK YOU to the gifters for their generosity...

Thank You

Edited by Husky51