TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Thanks guys. biggrin.gif The idea hit me this morning (no really it did! My puppy pounced on me this morning and gave me the idea lol).

@ arya10 - There was definitely a pun intended. tongue.gif

I'm so glad that TJ and the artists have given us this opportunity to play around with ideas like this. <3

O_o How does a wild Holly breed with a Vampire? Is there a glitch in the wilderness that lets vampires breed??

This looks messed up. http://dragcave.net/lineage/0uoPq

Wild dragons don't follow the rules when they breed. You'll find all kinds of crazy combinations out there!

Wild dragons don't follow the rules when they breed. You'll find all kinds of crazy combinations out there!

2nd time she bred too this year

My house.

I tried to make it kinda....forest-ish. Like a cabin in the forest, I guess?

Not sure I'm happy with the roof. It's very plain. Looks like garbage compared with some of the others I've seen here. Some of them are beautiful. ^^

My house.

I tried to make it kinda....forest-ish. Like a cabin in the forest, I guess?

Not sure I'm happy with the roof. It's very plain. Looks like garbage compared with some of the others I've seen here. Some of them are beautiful. ^^

It looks like Little Red Riding Hood could step out the door any minute... and I love the little red mushrooms. Cute and really creative.

Oh wow, It must be so special to have one of those eggs... even nicer if the vamp would be caveborn ohmy.gif

I love to see all those Gingerbread houses everyone makes ^^ Some of them are amazing artworks with the dragons and everything. Others are just so cute or just really traditional. This is a wonderfull event and I can't stop decorating my house =D

Here's mine.

To see all those Holly's in the wilderness makes me wish I could adopt one or two.. So many people have trouble getting one while others just dump them.