TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

*psst* Jerusha, you need a /Jerusha at the end of your link tongue.gif

I LOVE your gingerbread house! The moat with the swans? ADORABLE! Here's mine :3 I've done some redecorating since I last posted it here.

*looks up at the two previous posts*

OHAI GAIZ! biggrin.gif

Ermagrd Pie I really love the Santa, and the dragon-drawn sleigh on yours xd.png

(And thanks for the heads-up, I fixed my link ^.^) Heh, I'm glad you like the swans. Somebody had done flamingos earlier, and that inspired me.

And Jedi, I'm so glad you used the rainbow candy canes! If I hadn't gone pastel, that would have been my next choice. What can I say, my two young daughters wanted to "help" and so of course there are pinks and hearts, lol. I might have to steal your chimney though wink.gif

It's so much fun to see what other people have been doing.

Edited by jerusha

It amuses me how everyone who says their gingerbread house is plain has way more elaborate stuff on it than I do on mine. Here's mine. I like it. Some of the ones people have posted here are really awesome.

I'm dying of curiosity over what the new adults will look like. Grow faster, little hatchies!

Well for last year's Holiday Wreath, I thought we'd be able to redecorate it anytime, and ended up with a bare wreath tongue.gif So this year, I wanted to make sure I really liked what I'd done before letting it sit, just in case TJ intends to stop the decorating at some point. Here's mine. I really had fun doing it, and was very inspired by what I saw in others' creations. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for another fun Holiday event!

Love your swans! Can't believe all the gorgeous houses. So much talent. Now I have to redo mine. xd.png

PieMaster!

Your house is really really awesome! Dragon Santa lol Everyone is so creative biggrin.gif

Edited by JapanRocks

Doh, had hoped that normal drops would resume this hour, but still only getting Christmas eggs. xd.png I wanna get hunting again!

Wow these houses are great. I would eat all of them!! smile.gif

Jerusha, I really like your moat and swans.

One Both of my eggs hatched! biggrin.gif They looks so cute! :3 Hard part is to think of a name laugh.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Well for last year's Holiday Wreath, I thought we'd be able to redecorate it anytime, and ended up with a bare wreath tongue.gif So this year, I wanted to make sure I really liked what I'd done before letting it sit, just in case TJ intends to stop the decorating at some point. Here's mine. I really had fun doing it, and was very inspired by what I saw in others' creations. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for another fun Holiday event!

ashdjaksdh That's so pretty. The swans. THE SWANS!

I was happy enough with my wreath last year, but I keep seeing things now that I'd change if I could, so I've spent all day making sure my house is as close to what I imagined as I can possibly get it. Pretty sure I spent more time fiddling with it than the actual Yule Log I made for Christmas Eve dinner. xd.png I think I'm fairly done with it now though. Any more and I'll go blind. [linky link]

PieMaster!

Your house is really really awesome! Dragon Santa lol Everyone is so creative biggrin.gif

Aw, that really made my day <3 wub.gif <3 Thanks so much! happy.gif

*looks up at the two previous posts*

OHAI GAIZ! biggrin.gif

And Jedi, I'm so glad you used the rainbow candy canes! If I hadn't gone pastel, that would have been my next choice. What can I say, my two young daughters wanted to "help" and so of course there are pinks and hearts, lol. I might have to steal your chimney though wink.gif

It's so much fun to see what other people have been doing.

Well they added a bit of color to the roof-line. I think they did a great job at the help. I just love the swans they made. The chimney was just tossed together on a whim.

Yeah lots of great ones out there.

Jerusha, your house is gorgeous! I'm jealous!

All of the houses are beautiful, really! I'm having such a great time looking at all of them.

I'm such a perfectionist, but I've told myself that I'll finally stop fiddling with my gingerbread house. The tree looked so sad without any decorations, so I had to fix it.

X.X

Major envy towards the people who have the skills/time to redecorate their house over and over. It took me hours just to figure out how to layer the whole thing xd.png Here's how it is now: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/s0r0k4 (yep, those hours mostly went toward the foliage, the house itself is pretty blah...errm work in progress? >.<)

@Jerusha: one more to your house's fanclub! laugh.gif I love the swans! And that bridge! And that Christmas tree in the second story window! And everything about it is love! wub.gif

@s0r0k4- love what you did with trees.

Oh finally one of my new Christmas eggs just hatched! Cute.

So I decided to look at the codes of the Christmas eggs sitting in the biomes, and abandoned a hatchie because I just had to have this one.

I might have to describe that one when it grows up.

These houses are outrageously good! The talent of you people is just amazing...

Mine is very basic, but I am kinda happy with it in an "old fashiony" way tongue.gif

My House

Does anybody know if TJ will let us decorate throughout the year, or if he will end it when Christmas season ends?

well, i tried to make a complicated-looking house, but every time i try to add more stuff, it ruins the look. again, my house ended up simple-looking. i like it, but it's not as complicated as others'. http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/cod%20cod

EDIT: not to mention it took me forever to make. >.> not sure about having that tree there either...

Edited by Cod Cod