TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Shouldn't that rainbow chicken be cooked? xd.png

I think his "goose is cooked"!

Nope, its immortal.

My house.

I tried to make it kinda....forest-ish. Like a cabin in the forest, I guess?

Not sure I'm happy with the roof. It's very plain. Looks like garbage compared with some of the others I've seen here. Some of them are beautiful. ^^

Woww. This is mine. I decided to see what I could do to increase the space. smile.gif

I went with plain and simple on mine, because... well... I am not a patient person and fiddling for too long would make me antsy. laugh.gif

I went with colors I like, that make me feel happy. While it pales compared to some of the amazing houses I've seen, (I mean seriously, a lot of you had me going WOW out loud!) I'm pleased with it. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/jocosa

I love everyone's houses! Some are simple and sweet, and some just seem to pop out of my computer screen! Love them. <3

Here's mine: My house(:

I feel like the fence is missing something...

I went for very traditional and simple - and then I moved the chicken in happy.gif

I love looking at everyone's houses, although they make me want to redo my own. You people have so many great ideas!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/blah

Awwww, I LOVE the chicken peeking out! It makes me want to un-do and re-do my windows but that would be work. laugh.gif

Awwww, I LOVE the chicken peeking out! It makes me want to un-do and re-do my windows but that would be work. laugh.gif

I just thought the exact same thing!

What a great idea that was!

My House

I just am not sure if I should keep messing with it or not. Any feed back?

I like your colors. smile.gif Only thing I might offer is to maybe place something under or around your front door as it looks like a bit of a drop off they way it is now. Other then that, only you can decide if you are happy with it and done, or if more fiddling with it appeals to you. smile.gif

My House

I just am not sure if I should keep messing with it or not. Any feed back?

The door should either be on the left wall, or you need to pick out a right-wall door, haha~ xd.png

Other than that; nice! Everyone else has awesome houses, compared to mine.... ;__;

Oh welp. I love my Willow tree and I'm sticking to it! And the anticipation and curiosity of seeing TJ's dragons grow up is killing me!

The door should either be on the left wall, or you need to pick out a right-wall door, haha~ xd.png

Other than that; nice! Everyone else has awesome houses, compared to mine.... ;__;

Oh welp. I love my Willow tree and I'm sticking to it! And the anticipation and curiosity of seeing TJ's dragons grow up is killing me!

I fixed the door and I think that fixed what both of you were talking about.

Somehow... I can't seem to find any more recipes. o_o Why is that?

Because you have found all of them happy.gif Look at your pie badge, it's all cooked.

edit: thanks guys, I too think it gives my otherwise rather plain house a certain little something.

Edited by blah

Because you have found all of them happy.gif Look at your pie badge, it's all cooked.

Woah, I didn't even look at that. It didn't feel like so many of them.

Thanks for telling me. smile.gif

Do you have to wait to find the recipe somewhere around the website before creating the red star foods? I've made all of the...no star foods and even if I know how to make a red star item I can only do it with the recipe in my hands.

Do you have to wait to find the recipe somewhere around the website before creating the red star foods? I've made all of the...no star foods and even if I know how to make a red star item I can only do it with the recipe in my hands.

Yes, you absolutely need to find the recipe to make the red star dishes.

Yes, you absolutely need to find the recipe to make the red star dishes.

Even if it's really easy to get them. Keep refreshing the Cooking-Page every 5 Minutes. It doesn't take more than that to get finished.