TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Perhaps coming to the forum topic dedicated to the new egg release was the wrong course of action. Giving others grief over discussing/sharing images of the new egg won't make you unsee it.

Exactly, get over yourself. You would've saw the eggs on the very same screen you're looking at right now sooner or later. Stop making people who do perfectly acceptable things feel like they're criminals. A lot of people on this forum are good about doing that. Platedlizard did nothing wrong and shouldn't be made to feel like they did.

Oh my goodness, get over yourselves. You would've saw the eggs on the very same screen you're looking at right now sooner or later. Stop making people who do perfectly acceptable things feel like they're criminals. A lot of people on this forum are good about doing that. Platedlizard did nothing wrong and shouldn't be made to feel like they did.

I think you need to chill. Damned if I'm going to apologize for being annoyed at someone posting spoilers. They could have posted a link. Not everyone wants to see the eggs before they get to the cave. Deal with it.

The rudeness toward platedlizard is highly unnecessary. It's ridiculous how sometimes what happens on these forums equals adults acting like screaming children in Walmart on a Black Friday. This irrational thought that your needs are superior to anyone else's is sad. Accept that by visiting a release thread, you take the risk. It's not anyone's fault but your own.

And somehow by some miracle, I caught my two on my phone. Much less lag definitely!

I caught one... and then another without noticing, lol.

Got my two! Thanks, TJ and all the spriters!

And YAY the gingerbread house now works! I love you, TJ! <3

Jesus christ there are people complaining about a screenshot...

Boohoo, you would have seen it sooner or later, it just happened sooner.

Hush, I'm out.

I got my 2 eggs happy.gif. Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!! xd.png.

Btw quick question. Since Last years Christmas dragons where male I assume that means this years dragons will be auto female right?

Looks like the main site is down. o:

Oops! Nevermind, back up with a couple of refreshes!

Edited by kiyoura

ummm easiet catch ever!? cave back up and it took me ALL OF 2 SECONDS to get my two?! BRILLIANT! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and lovely spriter x

biggrin.gif Got my first egg right when the cave came back up. There were only 6 people there to my surprise! Second one took me a bit longer, but I just got it so I'm proud to say, I'm a 2012 christmas grabber. happy.gif Good luck to the rest of you all and good night! /is EST player

Sucessfully only have two eggs, I caught them before 'downtime'. I was actually concerned I caught more than two!

Funny thing is, after reading "2 egg limit" on the first post, I actually wondered about it ever "glitching" so people got more than 2...

Well, darn.

The rudeness toward platedlizard is highly unnecessary

I think it was unnecessary to post spoilers that maybe not everyone wanted to see or would appreciate. At least I was polite about my opinion on the matter.

I caught four of the lovely new eggs without realizing it and had two when the cave came back up. Going to toy with the gingerbread house and give finding my first Holly another crack in the morning.

Everytime i go to Alternate Custom Sort it shows the 2 new eggs fogged when there not .. o.o

I hope im not the only one with this glitch..

if i am my computer is messed up

but caught myself 2 new eggs because i kept screaming at my computer to move faster

The eggs are beautiful! I got mine in the first couple of minutes before the cave went wacky. I can't wait to see what the adults look like. biggrin.gif

I'm going to play with my gingerbread house and then hit the hay. Happy Holidays Everybody!

Got reeeally lucky on my mobile and was able to catch my two when caves came back up! Yay biggrin.gif and thank you again to the person who offered to help me catch some <3 DC users are so nice smile.gif merry christmas everyone!

Btw anyone know if the gingerbread decorating works for mobile?

So happy to actually have my two!

And the eggs are so pretty, just like Christmas wrap...

I hope the people slaving away over hot puters to give us this lovely time - and especially those interrupted by glitches and problems they then have to fix - manage to have an extra-lovely Christmas, despite it all.

Jesus christ there are people complaining about a screenshot...

Boohoo, you would have seen it sooner or later, it just happened sooner

Boo hoo. We have people whining about people that commented. Imagine that.

I'm getting cranky as hell. Time for bed.

Thanks TJ, and to those involved. Gorgeous eggs. <3

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! Got my two new babies, and got my first ever Holly! Thank you to that special someone! Best Christmas Present EVER!!!

I think it was unnecessary to post spoilers that maybe not everyone wanted to see or would appreciate. At least I was polite about my opinion on the matter.

There is no rule stating that a screenshot cannot be posted. You are always free to suggest that this be made a rule.

Also, for it to be rude, plated would have had to post it intentionally just to annoy you. They did no such thing, and don't have to cater to your demands. Really, it's a holiday, Christmas at that. A season of giving, so why don't you give them a break?

I grabbed the names "My Little DragCave" and "Christmas is Broken" for these guys. xd.png

What can I say? I was inspired.

Got my two eggs, too . biggrin.gif They are lovely.

A merry Christmas to all of you!