TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

OK, read three pages of posts, diving back into the AP... wish me luck...

Anyone want some Christmas eggs? I've forgotten the name for this one, but it's the Elk-like one with Holly wings and candycane striping. I've got three brothers I can teleport.

Pm me if you're interested.

How often have you guys been seeing Hollies drop in the AP lately? I haven't been on at all today, and not a whole lot yesterday, but now I have all night every night until the end of breeding to hunt, and I'd like to know if they're still around~ xd.png

I've seen a couple go by just a few hours ago. They've been very scarce unlike last time. ohmy.gif

Question: Is the minigame going to be available to play after the 25th? I will be gone for awhile and will not be back until after the 25th.

Edited by Khymarea

*sigh* Ahh.. all the holiday dragons but a Holly. ;w; At least I got last years babies and am making good time with the recipes.

Did TJ say how many people would be winning these new dragons? I'm curious on that.

You would be notified by TJ if you won, which would give you time to open an egg slot and accept your prize. He would give you all the details if you won.

I have seen about 20 Hollies today.

Thank you for answering.

That's what I want to know too.

But it sounds we are going to have some rare dragon too. I finished my cooking in the first day too. NOt really sure how to get a raffle anyway.

And one more thing I would like to ask related to recipes.

Should I make a whole range of recipes in ingredients part too of just finish all the recipes part??? I mean even I turn all recipes I got from red into black but the ingredients may be turn to red again. Should I feel up them too????

This is stupid question- but are we allowed to post recipes here?

Nup (spoilers?), but there is already a spreadsheet.

Me, too. It was utterly chock-a-block with Christmas eggs of various sorts for ages, to the point I was able to swap out eggs I had for better lineages, but now it's just not loading at all. Possibly too many abandoned eggs/too many people grabbing them?

ah, i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who can't view the AP. Made a few recipes can't make the crucial ones like the gingerbread house because i don't have the ingridents.

I was hoping for some last second Holly hunting. Doesn't look like we'll make it today folks. Or at least for a couple of hours.

Is the AP messing up for anyone else?

Oh, welp apparently it is. I guess I'll go to be then...

Edited by xxBurningxx

Yupp. Still receiving the database error message.

Will probably take a while before it's repaired, since I'd think it's a bit early in the morning where TJ is, right?

Let's let him sleep - it's Saturday, after all ^^ - and I'm sure he'll get to it after he's well rested, fresh and has had his first cup of coffee. smile.gif

*goes off to bake RL cookies instead of chasing hollies*

I got my first Holly yesterday after 4 years biggrin.gif

I really like the cooking and I hope the new Christmas dragons will be awesome too!

Thank you for fixing the AP TJ

And gratz blue ice... hoping I don't have to wait 4 years lol