TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

caught a holly egg on AP. good luck guys. ♥

merry christmas and happy holidays. biggrin.gif

does someone know when/if the winter seasonla dragon will be there?

Edited by hopeitallaway

Can't cook in real life .... and not doing too good with cooking here either biggrin.gif

I saw a Holly on the AP .... they do exist; they do exist!!!!

Thank you TJ and everyone who worked hard on this event. *thumbs up*

Cant wait til new Christmas egg is released.

caught a holly egg on AP. good luck guys. ♥

merry christmas and happy holidays. biggrin.gif

does someone know when/if the winter seasonla dragon will be there?

The winter seasonals are already available now. smile.gif

Ahhh... the glut of holiday eggs is over. 'Normal' eggs are starting to bleed into the AP again. Just grabbed a lovely 1st gen Nebula off the AP. smile.gif

Still, keeping one slot open, just in case the Gods of Fortune favor me and send a second Holly my way. smile.gif

Ah, the AP is back and also looking normal again.

I bred my last holiday dragons and hope the eggs all found good homes and will actually grow up. smile.gif

Can't wait for the new holiday dragon. And for the raffle results. And for the gingerbread game. smile.gif

I finally finished the holiday cooking, now I can`t wait for the new christmas dragon. smile.gif

Just missed 2 hollies. Internet was being slow. blink.gif

And another one ..

Edited by Slaptail

Missing hollies, again and again. .. sad.gif Fail!!!

Okay so I have a cb snow angel + two ribbon dancers + two winter magis.

If anyone is missing the kinds and wants offspring from them, pm me please! smile.gif

Ok, yesterday I bred my one holly and got 4 eggs, I warned my friends so hat they could try and grab one as I chose one egg to keep. But, before I could do this and within the hour three of the eggs disappeared without me choosing one. Then I clicked my remaining egg to make sure that I kept at least that one and now that egg is gone too????!! I'm not at my limit, can someone exlain to me why my egg has vanished from my scroll???

It does exist, I can see it in the list of offspring from my one adult holly. It's not fair, give me back my holly sad.gif

Ok, yesterday I bred my one holly and got 4 eggs, I warned my friends so hat they could try and grab one as I chose one egg to keep. But, before I could do this and within the hour three of the eggs disappeared without me choosing one. Then I clicked my remaining egg to make sure that I kept at least that one and now that egg is gone too????!! I'm not at my limit, can someone exlain to me why my egg has vanished from my scroll???

It does exist, I can see it in the list of offspring from my one adult holly. It's not fair, give me back my holly sad.gif

You have to choose one egg to keep, otherwise all are auto-abandoned.

yes but three out of four were automatically abandoned within the hour, then I chose the remaining one whitch is now gone as well.

Thanks for the event TJ and spriters! happy.gif

Wonder if I can get a holly after four years. This is the first time I've seen one in the AP so that's a start biggrin.gif

I was gifted a Holly by a very kind soul in the IRC <3 I really thought I was going to miss them...(can't connect to DC again xd.png) I just love everything about Hollies. Their pillow shading, their hangbutt, just everything.

My Christmas is complete. I can sleep happy now.

Bout the recipes I've tried some of them that my mom got as a card and it still says that it's a giant mess.

If someone has already answered this question sorry, but the thread is over 100 pages long.

Bout the recipes I've tried some of them that my mom got as a card and it still says that it's a giant mess.

If someone has already answered this question sorry, but the thread is over 100 pages long.

Did you get the recipe cards on your account? Or does your mom have a separate account? Because if you don't get the card personally you won't be able to make a Red Star recipe even if you get the ingredients right.

In the event of Christmas and all: Even if you want to help someone's eggs, please do not go and add them to every single fan site that you can find.

In the event of Christmas and all: Even if you want to help someone's eggs, please do not go and add them to every single fan site that you can find.

And make sure the egg is AT THE MOST 4 days, 20 hours. Anything higher than that, due to the high traffic at the hatcheries at the moment, will more than likely sicken the egg leading to death.

This also goes for newbies who are getting their first Christmas Dragons this year. A lot of dragons die this time of year because people put their eggs in the hatcheries as soon as they get them. Please, don't. You won't get another chance to get these dragons until december of next year!

I do not have any cards yet, I don't think. I have made a couple of ingredients so far though.

And make sure the egg is AT THE MOST 4 days, 20 hours. Anything higher than that, due to the high traffic at the hatcheries at the moment, will more than likely sicken the egg leading to death.

This also goes for newbies who are getting their first Christmas Dragons this year. A lot of dragons die this time of year because people put their eggs in the hatcheries as soon as they get them. Please, don't. You won't get another chance to get these dragons until december of next year!

This time of the year with the Holidays its fine to wait tell they are 4 days or close to 4 days and then put them in 1 (one) site, they will generate enough views 99.9% of the time, but with that said... still keep an eye on them, strange things can and do happen, I will fog my eggs / babies in the evenings or when im not around to keep a watchful eye on them. A good example is my Holly, I actually thought about not putting him in any sites he was getting that many views

I can still breed my holiday dragons (except for the Holly and the Yulebuck), so if anyone is interested in a certain pairing, PM me. smile.gif

I do not have any cards yet, I don't think. I have made a couple of ingredients so far though.

You need to have all the base ingredients before you can get Red Star Recipes. Even if you know the ingredients to make Red Star Recipes, you won't be able to without the card. It will always end in a "big mess".

Did you get the recipe cards on your account? Or does your mom have a separate account? Because if you don't get the card personally you won't be able to make a Red Star recipe even if you get the ingredients right.

Oh, OK thank you I though we could do them any time as long as we knew what ingredients.

Yes my mom and I have different accounts.