TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

you're half correct. there are dishes in which you can only make when you have the recipe but you'll still find them even if you haven't the means in which to make the ingredients for them.

Alright. Thanks, I hope I got it now. It's a lot more complicated than I thought xd.png

no luck catching hollies here either xp

we only got 2 chances for grabbing hollies this year, unless the eggs caught grew up

then we will have a higher chance of getting one, and i'v been trying to catch even 1 for over 5

hours now TT^TT

i'm getting sleepy

so I followed the directions on the google doc for one of the red star recipes and it didn't do anything :T

Is this just a breeding time for Christmas dragons?

Christmas Dragons can only breed during this time.

However, you'll still be able to breed non-Christmas dragons. Just keep in mind that if you breed a non-Christmas dragon to a Christmas dragon, it is highly unlikely if not impossible to get a non-Christmas egg.

lol thats too funny. i tried making a recipe with not enough ingrediants and it said you made a huge mess and clean if up before anyone notices lol. also thanks. i am surprised on how easy it is to get christmas eggs. i got one right at midnight

I can't drag stuff I made like plain dough into the oven, how is that done?

Thank you TJ and all others who have worked on this.

Maybe this year I can finally catch a holly dragon, seen a few holly eggs on the AP but no luck catching. Been waiting to catch or get one for years, and one year I will do it. I'm just not sure what year will be my year. biggrin.gif

So I hear there are 40 redstar recipes. If so I have all 40 took me from mid to 8 in the morning.

Edited by roxasxaxel

I can't drag stuff I made like plain dough into the oven, how is that done?

Click blank recipe card, add stuff to it. If the food wont drag, then try to grab just the image, not the text.

To bake the dough, click the blank oven recipe card and drag the dough into that. There's two blank cards - one for preparation, one for cooking using the oven.

Are the ingredients going into the recipes legit? As in the ingredients that you would actually need for dough? ..

Thanks so much, TJ and everyone involved! Totally awesome event! biggrin.gif Unfortunately, I have to switch ove to Chrome to actually try the cooking, and I have to switch back to IE to post or to try and snag a Holly...which I probably won't be able to do, but that's cool. I've been Holly-less for 3 years and I've accepted I might be Holly-less for years more. lol Ah well. Good luck and congrats to those that do manage to snag one of the elusive beauties! smile.gif

Are the ingredients going into the recipes legit? As in the ingredients that you would actually need for dough? ..

It seems so to me. I hope so anyway. That's the only way I'll manage to figure anything out. xd.png I'm going by things I've cooked myself and trying that. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I have a bunch of ingredients but haven't seen a single recipe yet D:

But it is fun messing up and chucking things into the garbage. I would have thought milk+cocoa beans+ Sugar would have done something but nope.

okay all the recipes that I'm able to do on Google docs aren't working. I don't understand why

Do you have the recipe cards for some of them you are trying? Cause for the red star recipe cards you need to find them like the basic ingredients (the ones you get infinity of) in order to make them.

So I hear there are 40 redstar recipes. If so I have all 40 took me from mid to 8 in the morning.

Wow youve got 40 already? ive been up since midnight aswell and now its 8:16 am here, and have about half of that lol...the recipes dont drop often for me :T

I would have thought milk+cocoa beans+ Sugar would have done something but nope.

Maybe add yeast and grain? smile.gif I don't know. I'm off to try some things now! smile.gif Good luck with these recipes, everyone!

I found Vegetables but they vanished after finding another ingredient! Someone else has the same problem? Or knows if I'm able to get the stuff back in some way? ohmy.gif