TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Thank you.

I only need another two then.

Will Red Star cards start showing up after that?

Yes. After you get all 17 ingredients, then you get red star cards.

I meant it was the same recipe that I already had

The meat pies are two different recipes. I noticed it too, but then saw they require different things.

Thank you.

I only need another two then.

Will Red Star cards start showing up after that?

Yes after you collect all 17 basic ingredients then your recipe cards will start showing up. Then you'll have to figure out how to create the other ingredients from those 17 basic ones. To make it easier and to start you off I suggest taking one item at a time and putting it through the prep recipe card and then take them all again and put them through the oven recipe card that will start you out with some other ingredients all others will be a trial and error and some are pretty common sense.

TJ edited the first post.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I get ingredients?

Basic ingredients have to be gathered. You can find them randomly around the site. More advanced ingredients have to be made from combinations of the basic ingredients.

Where do I get recipes?

Experiment! Lots of recipes can only be discovered by choosing the right combination of ingredients.

Once you have all of the basic ingredients, you'll be able to find advanced recipes around the site instead. These advanced recipes cannot be discovered, even if you know the ingredients.

I can't discover any recipes!

That's not a question, but here's some help anyways:

A lot of key items can be made by cooking or preparing a single ingredient. Once you have these, you'll be able to prepare advanced recipes more easily.

Also, try looking at advanced recipes. See what items you don't have, and think about how you could possibly make those missing items.

Can someone tell me how to make something red star? I've got cocoa beans, eggs, flour, fruit, grain, ice, meat, milk, nuts, spices, vegetables, water, and yeast. so far I've only made peanut butter, apple slices, and cheese.

Little help?!

are you sure your clicking on prep instead of oven I had no trouble at all.

Yes I'm absolutely sure I clicked on prep.

I need that gingerbread house recipe. I can make all the ingredients for it. Come on, house....!!!

well you'll need 17 basic found ingredients so far you only have 13 you've found around the site. Once you've found all 17 around the site your recipe cards will start popping up.

I'm glad that this years raffle means people have to be involved, discuss solutions and interact with one another to problem solve. I think the event is as fantastic as it is frustrating.

are you sure its not just a recipe thats similar to one you already have? if you think its a glitch you should post it in the help section.

there is a recipe called "Apple Pie à la mode" and then theres "Lemon Meringue Pie à la mode" two different recipes but similar

It is the exact same recipe

user posted image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I totally just miss-bred some eggs for people with the wrong pairings. I hope yours starts off better than mine!

Thanks to all who made this cool game possible.

Why won't it allow mw to make caramel?

caramel is made by using only sugar on the blank oven recipe card

Wont allow me to drag them, same happens when trying to sort my dragons, cant drag them dry.gif

what ingredients do both recipes say you need?

No, they aren't. Look at what it takes to make them; Click them each, their recipes are different.

Man, looks like no Holly for me this year too. Not even seeing any on the AP! sad.gif

Oh D: Well so I won't need to abandon my vine, and I'll try to get another Snowangel then if possible xd.png

I've still found four ingredients only and no recipes, lol laugh.gif