TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

You have to make those things from ingredients you already have. Check here: https://docs.google.com/a/nau.edu/spreadshe...JZZVB3Rnc#gid=0

Oh man, my head just exploded! laugh.gif

This event is so much work. biggrin.gif

And thanks, I was going from the one linked Doc that was saying stuff like "Plain Dough + Sliced Apples = Apple Pie" under 2 ingredients so assumed each was a solo item.

Who needs a life anyways, right? Right!

I don't understand how this works, I see that Fruit can become Apple Slices, so I double click on Blank Preparation Recipe, then drag Fruit in, and when I click Make it gives the 'giant mess' message. What am I doing wrong?

OH wow up since the event started and its 6 in the morning now. I'm staying up till who knows when. I love the xmas events here. I can't miss out on any of it. lol.

quick silly question.. if I make a red star recipe, do I automatically enter the raffle, or do I have to sign up somewhere?

I don't understand how this works, I see that Fruit can become Apple Slices, so I double click on Blank Preparation Recipe, then drag Fruit in, and when I click Make it gives the 'giant mess' message. What am I doing wrong?

are you sure your clicking on prep instead of oven I had no trouble at all.

quick silly question.. if I make a red star recipe, do I automatically enter the raffle, or do I have to sign up somewhere?

It says on the front page that if you find a star recipe and you make it you should be automatically be given a raffle entry. Its only figuratively speaking when I say given. Its like the last years event when you sign in everyday for 12 days you are given a raffle entry every day you sign in.

Edited by roxasxaxel

I have a lot of the recipes but I am missing a ton of ingredients sad.gif Will more be dropped on site or if you miss your out?

It says on the front page that if you find a star recipe and you make it you should be automatically be given a raffle entry. Its only figuratively speaking when I say given. Its like the last years event when you sign in everyday for 12 days you are given a raffle entry every day you sign in.

i never log out ............like facebook, cause i easily forget stuff

Hey Thank you! Such a lovely event, completely something different!

And Happy Holidays to everybody!

eal

I have a lot of the recipes but I am missing a ton of ingredients sad.gif Will more be dropped on site or if you miss your out?

well there are only 17 total BASIC ingredients so with those 17 basic ingredients you make all the other ingredients required for ALL recipes you find.

i never log out ............like facebook, cause i easily forget stuff

its on the first page of the thread in TJs top post it explains all about the event.

I got a duplicate Red Star recipe... is this a glitch?

Nope. There's a tons of red star recipes.

Incidently, just incase anyone was wondering, it doesn't seem to work in IE8. I've had to resort to Chrome temporarily.

Edit: Is it bad that I'm really pleased with myself for making chocolate when I've spent the last couple of hours *actually* making chocolate truffles for Christmas?

Edited by TikindiDragon

ah thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure as I've missed both past years raffles. all I need now is get my computer working so I can drag and drop ingredients to make stuff as my mobile refuses to let me drag and drop

I meant it was the same recipe that I already had

are you sure its not just a recipe thats similar to one you already have? if you think its a glitch you should post it in the help section.

there is a recipe called "Apple Pie à la mode" and then theres "Lemon Meringue Pie à la mode" two different recipes but similar

Edited by roxasxaxel

I lost patience with trying to figure it out myself...so now I'm just letting that link do it for me. xd.png; I really don't have the time for a lot of trial and error though.

Do you get one entry to the raffle for each recipe - or for every time you make a red star recipe?

Ie. Do I get a raffle entry every time I make the Cider recipe - or just the first time?

Argle.

Why will the milk not show?

How many ingredients can be found on the site?

17 can be found on the site all others are created from those 17 found.

Do you get one entry to the raffle for each recipe - or for every time you make a red star recipe?

Ie. Do I get a raffle entry every time I make the Cider recipe - or just the first time?

I'm not sure but I want to take a guess and say once its been found and made that first time. other wise it takes all the fun out of doing all the other star recipes.

17 can be found on the site all others are created from those 17 found.

Thank you.

I only need another two then.

Will Red Star cards start showing up after that?