TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Hey, are Hollies going to AP, too?

I've seen and caught all breeds but Holly.

I've seen already seven Hollies today, so yeah.

If anyone needs these, I have some recipes I've found c:

Preparation Recipes:

Fruit -> Apple Slices

Milk -> Cheese

Nuts -> Peanut Butter

Mushroom -> Sliced Mushrooms

Oven Recipes:

Water -> Boiling Water

Sugar -> Caramel

Poultry -> Roast Chicken

Meat + Herbs -> Roast Meat

Meat pie made from poultry, has a glitch, well for me it does, does not want to make it if you click recipe directly, but makes meat pie from meat insted, so had to put the ingreds in oven manualy to make it.

And about hollyes, they do go to AP, seen as many as around 100 in AP today, but the LAGmonster ate them all, so i gues i will have to go yet another year without holly

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

what ingredients do both recipes say you need?

Oh whoops, they both have different meat but count as the same thing when I make them. Weird

Ah well, carry on

Is the AP the only place to pick up ingredients? It's the only place I've seen anything (only have three so far, poultry, herbs and grain)

Hey, are Hollies going to AP, too?

I've seen and caught all breeds but Holly.

Yep. They just go super-fast.

If anyone needs these, I have some recipes I've found c:

Preparation Recipes:

Fruit -> Apple Slices

Milk -> Cheese

Nuts -> Peanut Butter

Mushroom -> Sliced Mushrooms

Oven Recipes:

Water -> Boiling Water

Sugar -> Caramel

Poultry -> Roast Chicken

Meat + Herbs -> Roast Meat

Thank you <3

I'm having troubles at dragging ingredients too. Does it work better in Firefox?

Nevermind xd.png

Edited by Slytherin7

Oh whoops, they both have different meat but count as the same thing when I make them. Weird

Ah well, carry on

Add the pultry recipe ingreds manualy into the oven and you shuld get a proper meat pie.

Google chrome is working fine for 'dragging' just a bit slow for catching lol

Is anyone having trouble interacting with the event page? The scroll bar isn't even working next to the ingredients and whatnot.

Is anyone having trouble interacting with the event page? The scroll bar isn't even working next to the ingredients and whatnot.

I found for me that changing the site appearance to default fixed my issue. You could try that and see if it works for you.

Edited by roxasxaxel

I'm trying to make the biscuits and gravy, but I keep getting a big mess with the mushroom gravy and bread? I tried both prep and oven cards, am I missing something?

I found for me that changing the site appearance to default fixed my issue. You could try that and see if it works for you.

Yup, that fixed it! Thank you <3

Where do you find all the ingredients? Just the AP?

anywhere on the DC site, there are 17 basic ingredients to find. All others are made from those 17

Edited by roxasxaxel

Wow... did a recount of the different items, and it gave me a grand total of 90 items, including basic ingredients, hidden recipes and "Red Star" recipes xd.png

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

Where do you find all the ingredients? Just the AP?

Find them the same way you find the easter eggs. every 5 minutes I click on the Account link, and there usually is a ingredient waiting for me.

This event is SUPER FUN!!!! biggrin.gif

Now I only need to somehow get a holly 2007 and my Christmas will be perfect!

I'm trying to make the biscuits and gravy, but I keep getting a big mess with the mushroom gravy and bread? I tried both prep and oven cards, am I missing something?

Some recipies you need the specific recipe card for.

it says theres a limit so say if the eggs, grew up ad you went to get another one it wouldn't allow us? as i'm confused :S

Correct. Once you have two, which is the limit, if you try to grab a third it gives you a message about already being at your limit, and you can't pick up any more of that breed.

Please note, though, that the limit is per breed of Christmas dragon, not total. So you can have 2 of each kind.

Edited by KageSora