TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Can grab ingredients on my phone but can't see them or recipes...

Same for everybody on an Iphone or just me?

Can grab ingredients on my phone but can't see them or recipes...

Same for everybody on an Iphone or just me?

You can't complete the event on the mobile. You can only pick the items up. Confirmed problem.

Edited by KageSora

Just sent 3 holly eggs to the AP! Congrats to those who caught them! smile.gif

I can not find Marshmallows and I need them for my hot cocoa

and I'm only missing a holly.

Edited by Sitamun

are the meat pies messed up? like you know before you make a redstar recipe the letters are red, then after you make it it turns black. well, i got the duplicate meat pie (i know its different meat) but when i make it, the OTHER meat pie turns red, then i make that one, then it switches back the other one i made before, and keeps going on and on... they both keep turning red when i make the other D: anyone else gettin that?

I can not find Marshmallows and I need them for my hot cocoa

and I'm only missing a holly.

marshmallows is not an item you can find but one that is made from 17 basic ingredients that are found.

Hi!

I just want to know what happens if you make a red-star recipe twice. Will you qualify twice with that item? unsure.gif

I love the idea with the recipes - there is ONE issue though. The meat pies stack and that means I do not get vredit for the chicken pie :/

Otherwise GREAT .... now I just need to catch a Holly tongue.gif

Are the basic ingredients always made from two other ingredients or do you need more than two for some of them?

The basic ingredients are the ingredients you find randomly around the site. The other ingredients are made from them. Some are made with two or more basic ingredients and then some other ingredients are made from one basic ingredients.

For example you get apple slices from prepping your basic fruit item.

Vegetable soup is made from your basic vegetable item and boiled water which can be had by using your basic water item and using it with your blank oven recipe

I thinks somethings wrong it's been like 30 mins since I last found something and I can find anything else I've tried clicking randomly all over the place but nothing. mad.gif

"Holiday Cooking" Badge x3 I wish I stayed online later last night to get a good start laugh.gif

Ok, so I'm trying to make things as in recipe (and am certain I use correct one) and yet it just shows me I've made a mess

I thinks somethings wrong it's been like 30 mins since I last found something and I can find anything else I've tried clicking randomly all over the place but nothing. mad.gif

If you are talking about finding more ingredients its possible you've already found all 17 basic food items. You should be finding now recipe items. You'll obtain other ingredients by using your two blank oven and prepping recipe cards already given to you.

The basic ingredients are the ingredients you find randomly around the site. The other ingredients are made from them. Some are made with two or more basic ingredients and then some other ingredients are made from one basic ingredients.

For example you get apple slices from prepping your basic fruit item.

Vegetable soup is made from your basic vegetable item and boiled water which can be had by using your basic water item and using it with your blank oven recipe

Thanks, I misunderstood it completely, then xd.png

Also there are special dishes which you can only make if you have the recipe, right? And I get those recipes only if I have collected all the basic ingredients?

Again for all that have problems with pultry meat pie, you need to put ingreds manualy into the oven to make it!!!

If you are talking about finding more ingredients its possible you've already found all 17 basic food items. You should be finding now recipe items. You'll obtain other ingredients by using your two blank oven and prepping recipe cards already given to you.

No I have only found 2 items the ice and the herbs nothing else is showing up anywhere. sad.gif

And now I need Mashed Sweet Potatoes - I did't know how to make that.

Hard work to found all this recipes....

And arg - missed a holly again sad.gif

The 4. Year without one.

Thanks, I misunderstood it completely, then xd.png

Also there are special dishes which you can only make if you have the recipe, right? And I get those recipes only if I have collected all the basic ingredients?

your half correct. there are dishes in which you can only make when you have the recipe but you'll still find them even if you haven't the means in which to make the ingredients for them.

Again for all that have problems with pultry meat pie, you need to put ingreds manualy into the oven to make it!!!

oh that worked smile.gif thanks!

No I have only found 2 items the ice and the herbs nothing else is showing up anywhere. sad.gif

are you sure you've looked the whole page up and down and if so then all I can say is to post it in the help section?

Thank you for the event TJ! This is my first Christmas event too. Thank you for all the hard work you do to make the site enjoyable smile.gif

Is this just a breeding time for Christmas dragons?

yes it is. that and the event that is going on right now.

Edited by roxasxaxel