TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Don't know if others are experiencing this, but the only browser that I'm able to "cook" in is Firefox...  the event doesn't seem to work in either IE8, Chrome, or on my Droid 2.3.5.

Chrome works just fine for me. In IE(9?) I couldn't get it to do anything. Then I turned off Compatibility mode and it work just fine now.

May I please have the link to the google doc recipe book/list? I went to bed around 2 am, cave time and apparently missed the link.

Question: I have obtained 2 consecutive recipes of Meat Pie, the problem now is that I can't seem to make the other Meat Pie dish? Help please? :/

Question: I have obtained 2 consecutive recipes of Meat Pie, the problem now is that I can't seem to make the other Meat Pie dish? Help please? :/

You have to make the Poultry one by hand, as in drag and drop ingredients into a Blank oven, instead of using the "Make" button from the Recipe.

You have to make the Poultry one by hand, as in drag and drop ingredients into a Blank oven, instead of using the "Make" button from the Recipe.

It worked! Thank you so much for this piece of advice~! >u<

I think this is going to be a huge thread, with all the recipes...

Wish I could do more than just gather rcipe cards now, only have phone access for a few days.

Do all the ingredients show on the ingredient page once you have them? I only have 8 on the page but I have collected more than that. Each time I get a new one I lose one that was there before.

Is there anything else that you can sign into for Dragon Cave?

I'm not too familiar with the Kindle ninja.gif

Ugh. Are there any others that you have to make by hand? I can't drag and drop on mobile.

Gingerbread = Spice + Sweet Dough via Oven.

Sweet Dough = Eggs + Sugar + Plain Dough via Preparation.

Hope this helps. smile.gif

Thank you!

I used too many ingredients for the dough. tongue.gif

Thanks for adding the recipe here...

It worked! Thank you so much for this piece of advice~! >u<
Isuzu: You have to make the Poultry one by hand, as in drag and drop ingredients into a Blank oven, instead of using the "Make" button from the Recipe.

At first, thanks for the wonderful X-mas surprise Dragon Forum and second thanks for your help. Didnt know that I should drag. lol

Happy Holidays everyone. smile.gif

Edited by Frano

Ugh. Are there any others that you have to make by hand? I can't drag and drop on mobile.

Well, there are the basic ones you have to figure out to be able to complete the Red Star cards. Though so far, the Poultry Meat Pie is the only Red Star card that needed the drag and drop method.

Gingerbread = Spice + Sweet Dough via Oven.

Sweet Dough = Eggs + Sugar + Plain Dough via Preparation.

Hope this helps. smile.gif

Thank you so much for this. I've been trying to make Sweet Dough and failing for a while now.

Yay! I only need four more basic ingredients, and then I'll start getting the star cards. smile.gif

Now if only my next ingredient will be eggs, so I can go mix up some more things.

Well, there are the basic ones you have to figure out to be able to complete the Red Star cards. Though so far, the Poultry Meat Pie is the only Red Star card that needed the drag and drop method.

I see. I wish all you had to do was click on the ingredient to add it. :/

anyone know how to make mushroom soup?

spices + sliced mushrooms + boiling water =oven= mushroom soup

Allllll I want for Christmas is a Holly... xd.png ...T_T ...and how to make bread dough

Edited by BlightWyvern

I don't know what to do.

I caught 2 hollies last night 1 is a even 7th generation with 8 pairs of thuweds in its lineage, and the other is a pretty 5th gen.

I desperately want to get a 2nd or 3rd gen, so I will have to get rid of 1 of these to try for a different one.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0fdUQ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qQ6L9

well, lag is better today, so Hopefully I will be able to get a holly at some point this holiday season. All I can say is thank goodness there is a scroll limit of 2.