TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Oooo, thanks to that Google Doc, (AND the previous recipe just now for pumpkin pie), I have 44 recipes down. Wheee, this is fun. Wonder how to make gumdrops?

EDIT: Sweet Dough + Spices = Gingerbread Oven, not a red star

Stollen: Sweet Dough, Nuts and Fruit. Oven, Red Star

Edited by Riverwillows

Don't give up. You'll get one eventually... You just need to be patient.

Dont have the time to sit in front of the computer all day long and stalk the ap, and cave for holly and ingreds, recipe.

I can't get a recipe card open...how do I do it?

If you can't get it to open try setting your site appearance to default. I couldn't interact with it until I set it to default.

So much fun so far but argh, all I am collecting now is recipes cards. Not one ingredient in like 90 minutes. I can't make anything new. *pace*

So much fun so far but argh, all I am collecting now is recipes cards. Not one ingredient in like 90 minutes. I can't make anything new. *pace*

if you are collecting recipe cards it means you have all the ingredients you'll need to make everything possible

If you can't get it to open try setting your site appearance to default. I couldn't interact with it until I set it to default.

Thank you happy.gif

Well, I promised myself that when I saw another Holly if I didn't get it I'd give up and get some sleep... so this is good night, ladies and gentlemen. Good luck to the rest of you. I can't be upset - I wasn't expecting to have any luck!

if you are collecting recipe cards it means you have all the ingredients you'll need to make everything possible

I don't think so? I don't have plain dough or some of the other things I've seen listed.

Thank you happy.gif

NP I had trouble too. Was afraid it was because of the internet security my room mates put on the comp till some one suggested doing that.

Oh geez, this is gonna keep me preoccupied for a LONG time. xd.png

Really looks like fun, and I can finally breed some Christmas dragons too! ^^

Thanks to all of the contributors for their hard work on this! happy.gif

Is it weird that recipes from the .doc with more than 3 ingredients don't work for me at all? ._.

I don't think so? I don't have plain dough or some of the other things I've seen listed.

You 'prepare' some ingredients - not 'find them'.. so perhaps you need to try preparing things?

Is it weird that recipes from the .doc with more than 3 ingredients don't work for me at all? ._.

If they have a YES in the far column you have to find the card for them before you can make them.