TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

So my only way of participating this year is on my IPhone 4S, but everytime I click ingredients, sometimes they'll show up in the "Ingredients" section but only for a second. After I refresh, they're gone. Can anyone help? ; ~ ; Sorry if this has already been said/answered.

Glad to see the lag is somewhat gone. The cave utterly died last night, but I at least got my eggs out.

Ended up producing:

8 Yulebucks

7 Snow Angels

2 Ribbon Dancers

6 Magi

THe Ribbons were stingy for me. Clicked several hollies but too slow. I couldn't even get common eggs out of the ap last night o.O

my mnigame the cooking thing aint letting me make anything, please help.

what am i doing wrong. all it says is make but it wont let me bring up a blank card or anything.

oh if any one has a holly thay want to give away i will take it all i want is one.

Should we be thinking about making a seperate thread for the recipes and the cooking? Maybe in the general Cave Forum?

I like how the new recipe cards you pick up are in Red so you can see that you still need to create them. Once you have created them once they just turn black.

Nice minigame, but I have a small problem.

I don't want to buy chicken or meat, and won't cook with it, because I like cooking and eating vegetarian.

Is it possible to send it to another user or back to the shop?

Should we be thinking about making a seperate thread for the recipes and the cooking? Maybe in the general Cave Forum?

I think you'd need mod approval, as someone started one in Site Discussion and it was locked by a moderator as being a duplicate of this thread.

Personally I think things would be less cluttered if there was a second thread, as this one is about all Christmas topics, moves really fast, and has people asking the same questions repeatedly because answers get buried three pages back in 10 minutes.

But that's just me.

Edited by SolarCat

Sorry but...how do you make plain dough? I though it would be yeast and flour

Nice minigame, but I have a small problem.

I don't want to buy chicken or meat, and won't cook with it, because I like cooking and eating vegetarian.

Is it possible to send it to another user or back to the shop?

the meat is unlimited so you don't have to worry about buying it. https://docs.google.com/a/sbc.edu/spreadshe...JZZVB3Rnc#gid=0 here is a list of the recipies, if you want to stick with just the vegetarian ones

I see. I wish all you had to do was click on the ingredient to add it. :/

Me too laugh.gif

My first few tries were fails since I didn't realize they were supposed to be dragged (not to say that my next 20 weren't fails too xd.png)

I had trouble making recipes until I switched to the default skin. I was using the portal skin and everything was blanked out for some reason, even though I'm using Firefox and my flash/java is all up to date.

After switching skins, I was able to make recipes okay! Done all the basic ones now, now I'm just picking up red star recipes. smile.gif

My best friend says she doesn't even have to look carefully for ingredients/recipes, one appears every 4 minutes for her and follows around on every page until she clicks on it (even multiple ones at a time). She says the same happened for her on Halloween and I am just weirded out since I barely get one every 30 minutes of moving from page to page and if I don't notice it on time and try to go back to that page, it's not there. Can someone explain? Thank you!

So...you have to randomly find the red star recipes to get a shot at the raffle this year?

Well, isn't that BS.

Boiling water +friut + spices doesn't make cider, as it says on google docs?

you have to find the recipie card first