TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

While I'd be cool with (and would love) a tweaked version of the current sprite with slightly modified lines and shading, mostly just to bring it up to current standards, it'd be a bad idea to do anything else to the Hollies period.

Please dont discontinue anymore dragons. I have the frill and old pink dragon on my scroll and it saddens me knowing I can't give them a partner, or pass on their offspring to others.

I can already see people clawing for the offspring of the prize winning dragon, if they are even allowed to breed and create more of them. It's going to be crazy.

But that aside, thank you for taking time out of your day to give us this event. I really appreciate it!!

Edited by IVIandy

yeah they need 2 never discontinue a species again all they need to do is edit them from time to time possibly (depending on the breed) anyway more christmas relevant topic both my hollies are distant cousins lol just realized this earlier

I'm a bit cobfused as to the minigame TJ mentioned in his post. I have baked a gingerbread house some time ago, but I can't access any minigame. Can somebody help me?

I'm a bit cobfused as to the minigame TJ mentioned in his post. I have baked a gingerbread house some time ago, but I can't access any minigame. Can somebody help me?

His initial post says the minigame starts Dec 25 at midnight. So, wait 1 day.

His initial post says the minigame starts Dec 25 at midnight. So, wait 1 day.

Thank you!

I have all the discontinued dragons: holly, frill, old pink.

I agree dragons should not be discontinued. If I were a new person, I would be very upset that I would never have the slightest hope of getting one.

As a matter of curiosity, can prize-winners ask for discontinued dragons like frill or old pink?

I've forgotten whether it was a 'yes or no' last time we had a raffle like this.

I have all the discontinued dragons: holly, frill, old pink.

I agree dragons should not be discontinued. If I were a new person, I would be very upset that I would never have the slightest hope of getting one.

As a matter of curiosity, can prize-winners ask for discontinued dragons like frill or old pink?

I've forgotten whether it was a 'yes or no' last time we had a raffle like this.

Frill, yes, bright pink, no.

I just need the holly. I'm breeding the others for those that need them. smile.gif

I'm having a hard time finding recipes. Any suggestions? I've never really cooked much so I don't know what ingredients should make what...

Finished all the recipes! What a fun event. I admit I did have a little help from the Wiki. Can't wait to see the Gingerbread house game.

yeah they need 2 never discontinue a species again all they need to do is edit them from time to time possibly (depending on the breed)

Um, I believe that is exactly what happened. The spriter of the frills decided to retire them, as was her right, TJ had no say in that.

And the bright pink WAS edited...to the current pink we now have.

Yes! Pumpkin Pie! Yessssssssssss.

This game helped me get in the mood for my *real* holiday baking, hehehe.

hope he feels better soon, I been sick too in and out of ers and all that fun stuff, bad virus going around hope he recovers fast

I still am confused are we having a mini event and a ginger bread house decorating contest

as well as an egg drop all to start on Christmas?

Yeah being sick is no fun=( My sister is over by where he lives though, brought him some things.

If you've baked at least one gingerbread house you'll get a chance to decorate it on the 25th(sorry took a nap)

The Holidays dragons will start being released and continue to until midnight on the 28th

As far as mini event(the raffle?) I don't think it's known when that will be drawn.

So you only get the minigame if you get a gingerbread house by the 25th? I don't know if I can get one by then sad.gif

ik i just hope i find the recipe for the gingerbread house before than...

My male Holly just grew up!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

And no, he can't breed. I checked. hehe.

Edited by Riverwillows

ik i just hope i find the recipe for the gingerbread house before than...

Not sure about others, but for me it showed up as the last recipe.

If your worried about not finishing the spread sheet would be the way to go, or just work on collecting all the recipes and be ready to cook till you can't cook anymore.

Edit: congratulations Riverwillows!

Edited by Erithan

Not sure about others, but for me it showed up as the last recipe.

If your worried about not finishing the spread sheet would be the way to go, or just work on collecting all the recipes and be ready to cook till you can't cook anymore.

Edit: congratulations Riverwillows!

ive got all the recipes i can make without the corresponding recipe card already made, i just need to find the recipes for the drawing related recipes

oo I hit level 4! *just noticed*

I can't wait till the 25th, besides all the Holiday things it's the next time my Trios can summon. It would be cool to get my first GON on Christmas Day!

Edit:@Viper If you have the time, just check the pages ever 5-8 min or so, and check in the corners. They like to stick to ads I noticed.

Also if they stop showing up, clear cache/restart browser.

Edited by Erithan

I keep thinking about all the other eggs in the AP that are being blocked by all the Christmas eggs. sad.gif I bet a lot of them are going to die...

They aren't going to die--earlier today the youngest was 5 days 2 hours, and once the breeding stops and people have the new dragons, they'll pick 'em up smile.gif

I don't think they'll die. The eggs that aren't picked up by anyone will be sent to the Wilderness, but I'm not sure. This is merely my opinion.

Yay my first snow angel grew up!

She has her mother's look. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mNtIk

Eep~! That's a very beautiful Snow Angel~!

My Snow Angels haven't mature yet, but I'm excited to know what wings it'll have! I hope it's the one with full gold wings~!