TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Hailwidis~> Same here. Let's not lose hope!

I have the same bug as mentionned above with my Winter Magis. They grew up this morning and they CAN breed! I don't get it, the other holiday dragon species are locked alright, but the winter magis can breed ._.

I'd love to breed my Winter Magis because their eggs might make someone very happy, but if this is a bug, then I'm not sure that I want to exploit it... What should I do?

Shouldn't this bug be reported...?

Well, seeing as all other Christmas dragons can't breed, some people speculated that TJ just forgot to implement breeding block for Christmas Magis.

Awesome new event! And now I can try to get the holly dragon biggrin.gif

Can't wait for the new dragon!

I think that I have finished collecting all of the recipes and made a gingerbread house or two. I never saw a minigame though. What does it look like?

That doesn't come into effect until the 25th

ETA:Blech ninja.gif 'd by the wonderful ninetails xd.png

Edited by cerimonster

I got my two hollies and now the only dragon I'm lacking is a 2nd yulebuck which I will get today!

I got my two hollies and now the only dragon I'm lacking is a 2nd yulebuck which I will get today!

Happy for you!! I would like to be that lucky! smile.gif

I think I officially give up trying to figure out how to make some of these recipes. I just don't have the time to click unknown combinations for forever sleep.gif

I've Pm'ed the original Holly contest Host and ask if they mind me taking over next year (if none of the gifters this year want to take charge) So keep an eye out for that Holly Hunters smile.gif

I finish Cooking days ago, those Hollys are still a no go, they are gone before you can get it dry.gif

Almost time for new Xmas eggs, and the gingerbread house decorating! biggrin.gif I can't wait!

I snagged two Holly eggs this year, but gave one to another user who didn't have one. I'll try for another next year. smile.gif I'm just thrilled to have the one...and it's a Thuwed to boot! biggrin.gif **snuggles lovely little hatchling**

The countdown has begun. <3 I'll be getting a nap in this afternoon to make sure that I'm up at midnight. lol And even though I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting the new prize dragon, I can't wait to see them!

Merry Christmas all and thanks TJ to awesome event wink.gif

Wesołych Świąt! ^^

Yes.

I have a feeling that I've been trolled. Hard.

EDIT: The hell? How come they are breedable?

I think TJ forgot to make them unbreedable for a couple of days. This also happened with the Yulebucks a couple of years ago.

Nice lineage btw smile.gif

I am working my way though the recipe cards, I just can't seem to get that illusive Holly Dragon! I would love to have one of any lineage, but I can't seem to grab one and I am working way too much right now to stay up all night to devote tons of time to watching for one... Oh well, maybe next year...

My 2nd gen Yulebuck just grew up, and now I have to find a name for him. And I was able to get a little Holly this year, thanks again to the one who gifted it! I hope you'll have success with your hunt for a 2nd gen!

I was a bit dissapointed this morning, because I thought the new Christmas dragon would start dropping today xd.png Were I live it seems like the most important day of Christmas is the 24th, cause we will get most of our presents this evening/late afternoon.

And my fingers hurt a bit... just finished decorating our tree and the needles are pretty stingy xd.png

Can't wait for tomorrow... New dragons and Gingerbread house... At least a good way to get through the other two days of Christmas wink.gif

Just saw two Hollies in the AP. tongue.gif

The new dragons will start dropping tomorrow? I need to incubate an egg then blink.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

I'm being patient, lol.

Hollys are like the coolest dragons and I've been so close getting one TWICE! But I forgot to get rid of this misclick egg TWICE!!!! And it showed the overburdened page :'(

I wouldn't even care if it was the worst of lineages, I just need one.

Me 2. I keep trying but can never catch them! I always misclick and they're already taken. Same thing with lineages. Trying to put up a good trade offer but no takers sad.gif

Is the AP the only way to get a holly sad.gif

I am off to finish my recipes I have tried to get a holly, maybe I will get lucky it is my first year after all perhaps I need to be more patient x

oh my word whitefox i was busy finishing recipes... hope im not too late to try checking AP now... excited!!!

oh my word whitefox i was busy finishing recipes... hope im not too late to try checking AP now... excited!!!

Dont think they're out in the cave yet, so keep looking!