TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Seeing that I only have 1 holly out of possible 2, im HOPING I can get my holly hatchling (With wings, YAY! happy.gif) to grow up within this next day and ALSO with luck have a baby that is also a holly..... Wish me luck, ill need it!DX

Any XMAS dragons bred this year will not be able to breed another XMAS dragon til next year. This is also true of Valentines and halloweens..always.

I managed to snag my first Holly from the AP this year. She is not perfect, but she is by no means bad. I had given up on ever getting one without trading something else that I could never catch for one, and last year I did not even see any in the AP. Maybe next year I can get a second one that it a bit tidier ^^

Also managed to finish the cooking event, thankfully wasn't too terrible. Quite fun and not as time consuming as I had initially feared that it might be.

I've gifted out two messy lineage Holly's so far....I swear finding a nice lineage one is haaaaaaaaaaaard lol

i have a couple quick questions;

1: will there be 2 two egg limit as in years past for the new christmas egg?

2: if we were scroll locked and we won one of the prize dragons would we lose the prize dragon?

i have a couple quick questions;

1: will there be 2 two egg limit as in years past for the new christmas egg?

2: if we were scroll locked and we won one of the prize dragons would we lose the prize dragon?

1. I'm 95% sure that there'll be a two-limit this year as well. TJ will let us know when he releases the eggs. smile.gif

2. If you win, you're contacted ahead of time letting you know you won, and asking what you'd like as a prize. So you'll have plenty of time to make room!

Just wanted to say thanks to the awesome people who helped me to get my 2 hollies this year.

You know who you are.

They may not be great lineaged eggs, but I don't care.

They're mine.

To people who haven't gotten theirs yet, be patient.

Maybe the Christmas fairies will pass some magic onto you too.

Happy Holidays, all!

~Tara biggrin.gif

I'm being patient, lol.

Hollys are like the coolest dragons and I've been so close getting one TWICE! But I forgot to get rid of this misclick egg TWICE!!!! And it showed the overburdened page :'(

I wouldn't even care if it was the worst of lineages, I just need one.

I haven't seen a holly egg for a while. I might have to just try again next year. On a happy note, I'm done with all the recipes! I can't wait for the new eggs!

sadly im not done with the recipes and i to have made the mistake of not abandoning before and getting the overburdoned page... i nearly cried but im being patient i hope i get my first holly but i have two slots open so maybe smile.gif

sadly im not done with the recipes and i to have made the mistake of not abandoning before and getting the overburdoned page... i nearly cried but im being patient i hope i get my first holly but i have two slots open so maybe smile.gif

I know your feels, xd.png

Successfully gifted one of the Holly hatchies I had (it'll be well looked after wub.gif ), now to see if I can find a 2nd one, maybe xd.png

*Edit* I also bred the Yulebuck my boyfriend gave me last year, and gave him the grand-eggy wub.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Nice i have pretty much given up on getting my 2nd Holly

but do have a question, their are 2 events on Christmas day including the drop?

Im not going to be around much leave sometime mid morning tell late evening I dont like the idea of missing anything sad.gif

Sooo I now regret doing my recipes so fast... I now have to wait til the 25th to decorate the gingerbread house :/

Oh well I keep trying to get a decently lineaged Holly like even gen or 2nd gen but I haven't seen one in the AP O_O I'll keep trying tomorrow and the 25th though tongue.gif

BTW spriters here are awesome!! that food makes me hungry!

I found the fruit, and the chicken, and then nothing else is showing up for me tongue.gif just my luck I guess. I'm excited to find the recipes and see if I get a prize dragon

Seeing that I only have 1 holly out of possible 2, im HOPING I can get my holly hatchling (With wings, YAY! happy.gif) to grow up within this next day and ALSO with luck have a baby that is also a holly..... Wish me luck, ill need it!DX

It doesn't matter if your Holly grows up in time. TJ codes it so they cannot breed if they were laid this year.

I found and made EVERYTHING now! Atleast I know where to find the fifth holiday dragon eggs now, or so I say, when? This was pretty cool. I hope we get more cool stuff like this from TJ. smile.gif

ive found a few ingredients but ive only managed to make plain dough and pecan pie, so i guess im not that great of a cook xd.png

EDIT: i found a starred recipe responsible for the drawing, and i have a question, can you only find the starred recipes or is it possible by pure dumb, blind luck to make one from ingredients?

Edited by viper2003923

Sooo I now regret doing my recipes so fast... I now have to wait til the 25th to decorate the gingerbread house :/

Oh well I keep trying to get a decently lineaged Holly like even gen or 2nd gen but I haven't seen one in the AP O_O I'll keep trying tomorrow and the 25th though tongue.gif

BTW spriters here are awesome!! that food makes me hungry!

Haha, yes. I finished on the 2nd day of the event~ xd.png

Eagerly awaiting the decorating! biggrin.gif

I've forgotten how disappointing trying to get a Holly is. dry.gif Can't wait until the new Christmas dragon comes out though!

Haha, yes. I finished on the 2nd day of the event~ xd.png

Eagerly awaiting the decorating! biggrin.gif

the starred recipes will drop tell you receive them all did you get the link to the recipe sheet to help you make your basic ingreedients you will be needing?

midnight tomorrow ill be up so i at least dont miss out on them i hope hope hope

Don't worry the new eggs will drop for three days=) Check tj's colorful pixely post on the first page^^

the starred recipes will drop tell you receive them all did you get the link to the recipe sheet to help you make your basic ingreedients you will be needing?

recipe sheet? you mean like what basic ingredients make the more complex ones? i didnt if you mean like ingredient A + ingredient B makes final product C

Don't worry the new eggs will drop for three days=) Check tj's colorful pixely post on the first page^^

cant read it so ya lol anyway i wont have time if i dont get them at midnite so ill be up i hope i have 3 cheeseballs, 2 pumpkin pies, and a 26 inch fancy cheesecake to make tomorrow among other things so i will need a nap if i can but oh wait i can not nap have to wrap the prezzies becasue we have no wrapping paper smh

Still attempting to find another Holly, but I won't be disappointed if I didn't find one :3 Still got one to breed for next year, and am saving room for the new release biggrin.gif