TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

the starred recipes will drop tell you receive them all did you get the link to the recipe sheet to help you make your basic ingreedients you will be needing?

Ah...Yes, I used the Google document sheet, along with some super awesome people whom were there too~

Ah...Yes, I used the Google document sheet, along with some super awesome people whom were there too~

is said document sheet still available for others to use? like me for example?

Gingerbread house: Check.

All recipes made: Check. I think.

Holly get: Haha! Funny. Gave up before the event started.

Excitement for new "normal" release: Check!

Happy for new prizes: Check. As long as they breed like tinsels.

Breeding of a all my holiday dragons: Not check. I'm feeling a breed-the-rest-on-the-25th vibe here. Think I'll go with that.

is said document sheet still available for others to use? like me for example?

check your pms=)

edit: ooooor click the link in the post above mine! lol

Edited by Erithan

Fun stuff, I ended up getting recipes while trying to hunt for a Holly. Didn't get a holly, but I got all of the recipes. I liked how the recipes were set up, even if it took me a little to figure out how to build them.

Figure I'll have my Christmas dragons go out in a few hours and hope to make a few people happy.

Hope everyone has enjoyable holidays.

cant read it  so ya lol  anyway i wont have time if i dont get them at midnite so ill be up                i hope i have 3 cheeseballs, 2 pumpkin pies, and a 26 inch fancy cheesecake to make tomorrow among other things so i will need a nap if i can but oh wait i can not nap  have to wrap the prezzies becasue we have no wrapping paper  smh

Well I mean you'll have christmas day then 2 days after to catch eggs.(forget exact dates without looking) *boots lag*

Edit:Midnight on 25th to Midnight on 28th

Your busy for for the Holidays! I'm sure everyone appreciates it though. smile.gif

My plans for Christmas eve tomorrow with dad were crushed=( He got really sick, so I won't be going over/staying over and making prime rib with him and watching a movie and such.

We plan to do it later on, but poor guy=( he really got sick. sad.gif

As for on topic, apologies. Hollys, still hoping to catch and gift another, have my one for this year(I'm happy with one, plus it turned out to be a really good one o.o ).

Goodluck Holly Hunters! Your hands may get cramps and be sore for weeks, but it's worth it once you get yours! I think the hunting has broken something in my brain. huh.gif

Edited by Erithan

check your pms=)

edit: ooooor click the link in the post above mine! lol

thank you for telling me about that, i havent looked at it yet cause i wanna try to figure out as many as i can before i rely on it

So, last of my holiday eggs just went to the AP. Still waiting for my Holly to gender.

Been a decent Christmas so far, both here and other places. Can't wait for the new Christmas dragon.

Hollyyyyyy! Come out, come out wherever you are! I've got a nice gingerbread house for you to eat!!! DDD:

i am just asking, is the Ingredients are only available for a day?

like, only the first day you can get some Ingredients...

i miss the first day so i am wondering will i still have anychance to get a ticket?

I just realized I'm gonna have to get those new Christmas eggs ASAP when they come out... I'll be spending the 27th flying halfway across the world ._. So I won't have any room for failure!

Well I mean you'll have christmas day then 2 days after to catch eggs.(forget exact dates without looking) *boots lag*

Edit:Midnight on 25th to Midnight on 28th

Your busy for for the Holidays! I'm sure everyone appreciates it though. smile.gif

My plans for Christmas eve tomorrow with dad were crushed=( He got really sick, so I won't be going over/staying over and making prime rib with him and watching a movie and such.

We plan to do it later on, but poor guy=( he really got sick. sad.gif

As for on topic, apologies. Hollys, still hoping to catch and gift another, have my one for this year(I'm happy with one, plus it turned out to be a really good one o.o ).

Goodluck Holly Hunters! Your hands may get cramps and be sore for weeks, but it's worth it once you get yours! I think the hunting has broken something in my brain. huh.gif

hope he feels better soon, I been sick too in and out of ers and all that fun stuff, bad virus going around hope he recovers fast

I still am confused are we having a mini event and a ginger bread house decorating contest

as well as an egg drop all to start on Christmas?

Solid wall of Snow Angels now xd.png Either they breed a LOT or they're not a popular breed... Poor eggies sad.gif *wishes she could take them in*

Ah, Christmas time. Les Miserables movie, Chinese food, and catching new Christmas eggs... Being a Jew doesn't get better than this :P

This might sound really stupid, but does anyone else think the 08' Hollies should be discontinued? Kinda like Bright Pinks? They can still breed, but they can't produce the old ones.

There would be an updated Holly, of course.

I've always thought this was a good idea, idk.

I believe you mean '07, not '08 XP

NO. No, no, no, no, NO. Sprite update, sure, like the golds, but PLEASE NO MORE DISCONTINUEDS.

Sorry for the caps, but many members, myself included, are still sad about not having a Frill and/or Bright Pink on their scrolls, knowing they never will. I would hate for Hollies to be added to this.

I can only find Yeast. And I can't even do anything with it

I believe you mean '07, not '08 XP

NO. No, no, no, no, NO. Sprite update, sure, like the golds, but PLEASE NO MORE DISCONTINUEDS.

Sorry for the caps, but many members, myself included, are still sad about not having a Frill and/or Bright Pink on their scrolls, knowing they never will. I would hate for Hollies to be added to this.

exactly id prefer no more discontinues even if not for me for others who wouldnt be able to get these cool older sprites....

I have all the basic recipes and ingredients, but have not had any new recipe card appear on the site for me since last night. sad.gif

No I don't think that the Holly dragon should be discontinued. And I am not saying that because I don't have one. I was gifted one 2 years ago. I have been trying to pass that gift on every year.

In the spirit of Christmas ... Why shouldn't everyone have a chance to get one. I realize that it is really hard to get one, but as more are bred it should get easier for everyone who wants one a chance at one. I am tring to get a second generation Holly egg. That is my reach for the stars goal. So please don't discontinue the Holly Dragon, it's actually one of my favorite dragons (I love the red and green coloring it has)

CapriciousT

I don't want a sprite change at all! The Hollies are just so pretty the way they are now~~

I think I am just about ready to give up the Holly hunt. My eyes are beginning to go funny from watching the page being continuously refreshed... Maybe I'll get one next year. :/