TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Ooooh, a gingerbread dragon would be pretty awesome ohmy.gif

Wouldn't it just? tongue.gif

I also finished all my cooking and collected all the holiday dragons I missed these past years (apart from that I left one holly spot open) so I'm just waiting for the Gingerbread mini game and Christmas dragons for this year to come out. smile.gif

Thank you to TJ and the spriters for making the cooking game!

Wow, I just saw three Hollies at one time in the AP. If I was expecting them I probably could've grabbed one too T.T Oh well, guess I'll go back to joining the mass of people who are still looking.

jt5urjie5i4mfkjgtuidjrg

dang it!

I've loved this year's festivities. The cooking was tremendous fun, I finally traded my Holly egg, and now I'm going to see if I can find an even-gen one or others for gifting.

Guys, I wouldn't hold my breath for a gingerbread dragon.

1) Holiday dragons are usually done behind closed doors. The only exception (I think) were Marrows who started as regular dragons, but were soon moved from the forums and finished in sesecrecy.

2) Even regular dragons tend to be moved from the compleated list six months before their release, in order to maximize surprise. So, I wouldn't expect gingerbread dragons any time soon.

3) While I haven't seen the concept myself, they sound like unbreedables. And that would be a bad idea for a holiday release.

Speaking of cooking I really do need to stop ap hunting and go make a few batches of fudge. Chocolate peanut butter and Opera fudge. Nothing says Christmas like Opera fudge. Good holly hunting luck everyone!

Collected all the 4 (I think there are 4...) Holiday Dragons, breeding them as soon as they mature (Which is in a couple days...won't hold your breath)

No it wouldn't, I'd eat it. Through my computer screen. And then I'd have to buy a new laptop. :/

(jk. It would be pretty cool...)

Finally finished all my cooking! I wonder where all the food goes though...

Hehe, each year the dragons have a christmas party and all the food is consumed there tongue.gif

how do I make vegetable soup? I have the grid, but I do not know what that row H meas with its big red YES for that recipe

It means you must first find the recipe card to make that particular dish. You find the cards the same way you found the base ingredients.

It's really depressing seeing that one of my Holly babies is probably going to die sad.gif It's got like 12 views, 5 uvs, 5 clicks and 4d left :/

I wish there was a way of transferring it to someone who deserves it.

I agree with you! This is happening to one of mine, too! Makes me very sad to see something that so many people really want in the hands of a player who apparently doesn't care. sad.gif

Thanks to the people who've said to use Chrome to do the cooking! IE keeps doing something really weird to the recipes and won't let me even boil water or roast a chicken. I'm hoping now I can actually play the game! smile.gif

Collected all the 4 (I think there are 4...) Holiday Dragons, breeding them as soon as they mature (Which is in a couple days...won't hold your breath)

5 with the Holly ^^

And you won't be able to breed them this year though (you can breed them, but they won't lay eggs of their Christmas breed).

Ah, the only reason I have any Hollies is because some nice people gave them to me (well actually, I traded for one). ^^ Too bad they're messy, but no longer than 5th gen.

gave up getting a second holly dragon and went ahead a bred my seasonal's for the winter seasonal.

Do the recipes and ingredients appear randomly, or did the ingredients stop appearing?

Do the recipes and ingredients appear randomly, or did the ingredients stop appearing?

17 ingredients appear first and the recipes start appearing after them.

been trying to get another Holly as the one I have the agreement is that I keep the linage going ( part of that linage is to gender them as male) pretty linage i love it but I am in need of another Holly that i can gender as female, I have missed more Hollies then I care to count maybe next year ill get lucky and get my little girl Holly just happy that I have one its taken what seems like forever to get him

Because I don-t have enough ingredients for a single recipe. sad.gif

If you have the 17 basic ingredients and have started getting the cards, you have all that you need. Some ingredients are made by mixing basic ingredients together to make something new. Plain dough and sweet dough for instance are used in a lot of the recipes. They are made by mixing some basic ingredients.

Because I don-t have enough ingredients for a single recipe. sad.gif

17 base ingredients are infinite. From them you can make more complicated ingredients with which you make red star recipes.

Example: oven card + water = boiling water.

Spreedshet with all ingredients recipes and how to get them. There's plenty of time for you to finish the event.

Also; you can't make red star recipes without the red card. if you try to, you'll just make a mess xd.png