TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Is there a limit on how many ingredients you can get in 15 mins?

One ingredients shows in a time span of ten minutes, so yes.

ohmy.gif I can't believe it! It's my first DC Christmas and I got a Holly!! It's a beautiful 5th gen Thuwed and Dorkface. <3

I was lucky. I got gifted a 5th gen Thuwed Holly, imperfect but true spiral, with tj in the code.

I wish cooking in RL was same easy and fun as in DC, all I can prepare in the kitchen is a mess! biggrin.gif I'm still Holly-less though this year I saw around 30 of them in AP and only 3 or 4 a year ago. Probably I'll be finally lucky next time when all those dragons breed.

Wait, so does the new release drop tomorrow (Christmas Eve) at midnight, or on actual Christmas day at midnight? From the OP, I understood it to be on actual Christmas, but...I just wanna get that cleared up~ Thanks!

Wait, so does the new release drop tomorrow (Christmas Eve) at midnight, or on actual Christmas day at midnight? From the OP, I understood it to be on actual Christmas, but...I just wanna get that cleared up~ Thanks!

Drop starts at midnight on the 25th and falls for 3 days - the 25th, 26th and 27th. It ends at midnight on the 28th.

edited to add midnight EST/EDT time.

Edited by rubyshoes

Drop starts at midnight on the 25th and falls for 3 days - the 25th, 26th and 27th. It ends at midnight on the 28th.

edited to add midnight EST/EDT time.

Okie-dokie then!~ Thanks Ruby! smile.gif

9pm tomorrow night for me. Got my clicking finger ready...hehe

This is such a good holiday event, I really love it, making such a mess in the kitchen smile.gif

Thanks a lot, I'm having a great time with it! biggrin.gif

I started collecting recipe cards before i got all the basic ingredients and now i can't even find the ingredients anymore. im really confused

For the holiday egg drop, I wish they would have a holly bomb that lasted for 2 or 3 min. xd.png

And the cooking event is so COOL!!!!!

Edited by RavenWolf1010

I started collecting recipe cards before i got all the basic ingredients and now i can't even find the ingredients anymore. im really confused

Were the recipe cards the ones without red stars on them? You can make any recipe as long as it does not have a red star before you finish getting all of the ingredients . The cards with a red star on them can only be obtained once you have gathered all of the basic ingredients.

The good news: I was able to get all of the recipes!!

The bad news: Another year and no holly...going to keep trying but the clock is running out.

Seeing that I only have 1 holly out of possible 2, im HOPING I can get my holly hatchling (With wings, YAY! happy.gif) to grow up within this next day and ALSO with luck have a baby that is also a holly..... Wish me luck, ill need it!DX

Does anyone know how many red star recipies there are? I'm still getting them...

Seeing that I only have 1 holly out of possible 2, im HOPING I can get my holly hatchling (With wings, YAY! happy.gif) to grow up within this next day and ALSO with luck have a baby that is also a holly..... Wish me luck, ill need it!DX

Unfortunately, Christmas dragons that grow up this year will be coded not to breed until after the holiday breeding season.

Does anyone know how many red star recipies there are? I'm still getting them...

39 I believe