TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I love the new event! Managed to find and make all recipes and got missing holiday eggs from the AP! I've even managed to get a 2nd generation HOLLY from there! I missed them when they were around several years ago, but I'm so happy that I could get one this year!

Can't wait to see a new holiday dragon.

Congratulations! You're a lucky fellow~!

It was totally a super lucky refresh, I clicked on the egg and was like "omg omg I want it, please let me have it, please!" and poof! - there it is biggrin.gif. Not even dreaming of catching another one, my computer is slow and it likes crashing at the critical moment biggrin.gif.

yay! then i'm done...i've got 2 spots open so i'll wait for the new eggie. Gave up trying to get another holly

Awesome event! biggrin.gif just finished cooking everything, now to hunt for a holly unsure.gif good luck to those trying as well and congrats to those who caught biggrin.gif

I hope s/he's breeding earlier than that - I'm pretty sure breeding ends earlier...

The egg is gonna be bred the last day they can breed, not the 26th

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

17 hatchies right now. XD I'm so happy about the wall of holidays blocking everything behind it, lol.

The egg is gonna be bred the last day they can breed, not the 26th

It's not a holly that needs to grow is it? If it's been caught ths year and they plan to breed it when it grows I'm afraid it won't produce a holly.(Things are programmed so new egs can't be bred till the next year after they grow up).

sad.gif

It's not a holly that needs to grow is it? If it's been caught ths year and they plan to breed it when it grows I'm afraid it won't produce a holly.(Things are programmed so new egs can't be bred till the next year after they grow up).

sad.gif

Nah, it's an adult

Happy holidays to everyone and thanks for the event. This year's christmas is great, I got 2 hollys and my cooking badge turned from creamy, to brownish, does that mean I'm finished?

Nah, it's an adult

ok good. smile.gif

*not awake yet and heading back to sleep* wanted to check my pms, trying to gift a holly and don't want to miss them when they're on.

edited to add:

My holly ended up gendering male. uv u

Named it after Smaug from the hobbit.

Nice catch on that name! I'm surprised it wasn't taken. I was actually thinking about naming a dragon that just last week or so, guess I missed out.

smile.gif

welp back to bed, Happy Holidays everyone, and goodluck to Holly hunters.

Edited by rubyshoes

-please don't double post, comment added to previous post- ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

Happy holidays to everyone and thanks for the event. This year's christmas is great, I got 2 hollys and my cooking badge turned from creamy, to brownish, does that mean I'm finished?

Yes, I think so...

Anyone having trouble making the gingerbread house?

Yes, I think so...

Anyone having trouble making the gingerbread house?

Before I go to bed again heh

Have you made all the other recipes? and do you have the recipe for the house?

If you have the house recipe and all the ingriedients made and it's not working, try clearing caches/restarting browser.

Before I go to bed again heh

Have you made all the other recipes? and do you have the recipe for the house?

If you have the house recipe and all the ingriedients made and it's not working, try clearing caches/restarting browser.

Thanks for the tips! smile.gif I just made it after restarting my browser...

Merry Chirstmas and Happy Hugs!

*Hugs*

Everything had so much lag, had to empty the cache, restart the laptop, now it works again biggrin.gif

one and a half day to release laugh.gif