TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

What a cool event! Thanks for this, TJ and spriters. A nice way to start my story on DC!

Trying to keep a holly safe till potential new owner can get it, can a trade still be picked up if an egg is fogged? Or will that void the trade?

You can't fog an egg while it's in trade or transfer. If you click on it's actions page it will only lead you to a teleport.

My apple pie has turned into a pumpkin pie. biggrin.gif Success! This event has been a lot of fun! Still on the hunt for another holly though.

I love how the AP is suddently full of Holiday eggs blink.gif

Didn't see a holly for quite a few days though. But I think I may just be too tired for that.

i gave up on the cooking, i don't have half the ingriedients needed for 98% of the recipe cards i have.

Hi!!

Could someone possible PM me the info on google docs for the cooking?

I cant reach the page..im guessing firewalls or something...but im totally locked out of it. And I would like to cook some stuff.

I have been able to make some stuff by guessing...but if any can help, i would apprecitate it.

Thanks!!

If not...its ok too...

biggrin.gifblink.gif

Just saw 3 hollies in the AP ohmy.gif

ahaha i think i also saw that moment, and i managed to get one of them biggrin.gif

i'm trying to get a second one to trade/send over to my brother, and one other one for a friend...

who else got this message?

"Unfortunately, you are not quick enough, and someone else snatches the egg before you can get to it. "

that is the worst message i ever saw mad.gif

i gave up on the cooking, i don't have half the ingriedients needed for 98% of the recipe cards i have.

If you have the 17 basic ingredients, you have all you need. There are many ingredients that you have to make yourself from those basic ones. If you need help figuring it out check out this spoiler spreadsheet.

Good luck. smile.gif

I'm encountering some problems.... the Scroll bar on my screen, where you display the ingredients I have collected, doesn't work. Also, whenever I click on my ingredients that show or a recipe card, (I only have the two blank ones that you start out with, since I haven't collected any others yet,) nothing happens. Is this normal? huh.gif

I thought there was only a handful of Hollies in existence...so I did not avidly look for one this year. Plus, I had to get all the other Christmas dragons, so...

I'm encountering some problems.... the Scroll bar on my screen, where you display the ingredients I have collected, doesn't work. Also, whenever I click on my ingredients that show or a recipe card, (I only have the two blank ones that you start out with, since I haven't collected any others yet,) nothing happens. Is this normal? huh.gif

Which browser are you using? It seems that for now Firefox has the least problems, so I would recommend switching to it. The game also needs JavaScript to work, so it's turned off turn it on.

Really excited, i have always.. always missed the holidays on dragcave.

Good luck everyone and happy holidays ^-^

Just a quick, annoying question--- Has anyone spotted any Holly Egg in the AP recently? I haven't seen much on this day. blink.gif

I love the new event! Managed to find and make all recipes and got missing holiday eggs from the AP! I've even managed to get a 2nd generation HOLLY from there! I missed them when they were around several years ago, but I'm so happy that I could get one this year!

Can't wait to see a new holiday dragon.