TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

...and there was me wondering wondering if we'd get another release before Christmas and also why the AP suddenly seemed to have a lot of low-time eggs in it! xd.png I guess that's my two "questions" answered! tongue.gif

I am rather locked, though, since I have three eggs waiting to go to new homes, I bred two lineage eggs before midnight came around and I have two more eggs to pick up from a kind gifter, so it'll be a little while before I can grab my full complement of these. rolleyes.gif

Also, the new egg amuses me - it looks like it got targeted by a vengeful and incontinent bird! tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I cannot wait to see what these lil' guys grow up into!~

The egg pattern almost looks like a...Butterfly wing design ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

That'd be awesome!

Why is it, whenever I'm in the middle of a mass lineage project, TJ releases a new egg? I know he does it to mess with me.

Still no new egg, but nabbed a couple more with low time to incuhatch and keep me busy while I wait to snag a pair of new ones.

The low timed eggs in the AP are killing me. @_@ I can't get the new eggs nor the ap ones either.

Saw one of these on NDer and was like "... what" and went running for this News thread. These are so pretty... I simply must get myself a CB pair of these. biggrin.gif

These are permanent right? Not a holiday release type deal? Just making sure so I can tell a friend about them tomorrow.

and here I was clicking around the biomes like "huh where are all the eggs?" blink.gif

Then It dawned on me to check the news. Thanks for the release! smile.gif

*goes to make some space* Thank god my gw hatched and 2 purps are going to hatch in a few hours xd.png

These are permanent right? Not a holiday release type deal? Just making sure so I can tell a friend about them tomorrow.

Nope. These aren't a holiday release smile.gif TJ's post says they "will be around for a while".

I wasn't expecting more new eggs so soon, not until Christmas. Not complaining, though! Thank you TJ and spriters!

caught a 3rd one by some grace of dragcave gods xd.png i hope i can get the last 3 i need for my goals before i go to bed

The egg looks really familiar but I'll be darn if I can remember what dragon it is.

Urghhh. I think this is more stressful than actually shopping during Black Friday xd.png! I've been on for almost an hour trying to get an egg with no success. How is everyone getting all of theirs? I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong >.>

Totally knew there was going to be a release today. Now to find the biome, collect a few, and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Oh neat! WAs wondering what was going on in the completely empty biomes. Can't wait to get some!

Urghhh. I think this is more stressful than actually shopping during Black Friday xd.png! I've been on for almost an hour trying to get an egg with no success. How is everyone getting all of theirs? I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong >.>

Wait for the hourly drops. I don't even tend to bother with the 5-minute drops or the half hour drop, it's too much trouble.

May the hour drop last longer than 2 minutes. That's all I'm gonna say about that. rolleyes.gif