TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Niiiiiiiice! Handsomely dark and spooky. And their mating cry is the traditional "bump in the night" sound, lol! (I've always wondered what that was ...) VERY good!

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Yay adults! Next time I hear things bumping around in the night, I'll know it's just Cavern Lurkers mating xd.png

Ooooooh... I can honestly say that though I wasn't expecting this look at all, I love them!

The male's legs do have a weird look about them, but other than that I think they're gonna look amazing with Shadow Walkers next year!

Yay adults! Next time I hear things bumping around in the night, I'll know it's just Cavern Lurkers mating XD

... And I shall forever be even more disturbed/irritated. /shot [for me though its usually the plecostumus renovating the tank :U]

So much for you people's spider theories :P personally i like this more, though i have nothing against spiders

Edited by Whitefire

Yay adults! Next time I hear things bumping around in the night, I'll know it's just Cavern Lurkers mating xd.png

Thank you for that amazing mental image.

Anyone have some brain bleach? xd.png

Amazing ungendered Hatchling and gendered ones.

The adults... Wow! Powerful dragons, no matter how small they are!

AMAZING description!

I wonder what would happen when a Black dragon faces a Cavern Lurker. ohmy.gif Will it be the end of the cave? Or will it end up in something more threatening that would thrills the Cave?

They look cool! I like the description. A low bumping sound. Hehe. Things that go bump in the night!

blink.gif

Absolutely gorgeous yet terrifying! Marrows are still my favourites, but these are not too far behind wub.gif

Wow, just wow! Great job, JOTB *thumbs up*

ahhh! the adults are awesome! wonder which mine will gender as.......

This is a kick butt scary meanie terrorizing aggressive breed.

Their MO to ambush and lure victims make this breed a force to reckon with. I sure as heck would not even dare to imagine how they would tear their victims to pieces and devouring the pieces of flesh .. with slimy saliva dripping off their mouth and blood tainting their lips. blink.gif

I bet feeding time is a frenzy with each dragon trying to steal each others prey..lots of guts flying left and right and the screeching noises...in the dark cave, echoing through a moonless night. Gah!

I wonder what would happen when a Black dragon faces a Cavern Lurker. ohmy.gif Will it be the end of the cave? Or will it end up in something more threatening that would thrills the Cave?

I would imagine the black dragon's eyesight would give it enough advantage to cast a spell on the Lurker, and so keep harmony in the cave. wink.gif

Have to say that although I absolutely LOVED the hatchlings, the adult might need to grow on me somewhat. That being said, I'm hoarding these! biggrin.gif

LOVE the adults, especially the male. Wonder what pairing looks best... *plans lineage*