TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

S1 hatchie - Looks really interesting, liked it

S2 hatchie - One of the best looking hatchies out there, just brilliant

Adults : Male - Coloring is awesome, posture is brilliant, upper body looks really really good, lower body part (legs) just doesnt mix well, it makes the torso look slightly unproportional which takes away from the look of the dragon that has all of the elements required to be in the top 5....

Female - interesting/creative posture, just love it, neck+head though, changing them slightly by making them stand out a little bit more would make her into a much more epic dragon girl....

All in all a great release, thanks for the effort and an amazing work artists and to all the others involved, nicely done !!!!

Edited by The Evil Doer

The more I look at them the more I like them.

Easily my favourite. Move aside Shadow Walkers, I've got a new favourite Halloween dragon. > u>

I wish I had influenced more to be male now haha.

I influenced none of mine, and simply dreamt big that they would gender* with a reasonable ratio xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

Eeee! We have adult dragons at last! Look at those little monsters! I love them! So wicked and scary, and perfect for a Halloween release! Totally awesome! biggrin.gif

Thanks for a great Halloween, TJ, and thank you to the artist for such a cool creation! <3

Woaaaa! They are perfect!!!! So pretty and dark...!! <3 Lovely! Look like deamons actually x3

Holy Waoah! These are Epic Evil Dragons Love them I would not want one outside my window looking in as I sleep that's for sure!!

I changed the name of most of mine to more fitting spooky names

Wow I love the Adults! They are very bat like. smile.gif thank you TJ and Spriters for these awesome dragons! smile.gif

Ok now I am just too excited, I am renaming them and all the sudden when i went back to my scroll I had one gender oooo so exciting i love them I love how wicked they look, their descripts, their color just everything

These are gooooorgeoooouuusssss!!! At first, I didn't think they were Halloweenish enough, but I've taken another look, and everything about them is WONDERFUL. I wonder if JOTB git any--I haven't seen them around. Anyway, thank you to JOTB and TJ!

I like the colors and the posses ^^ To me though they just don't seem all that Halloween like. They look like they would fit within a normal release. That's also just me. I have what I like. I'll just keep collecting pumpkins along side them xd.png

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

HOARD ALL THE FEMALES!!!!!!

Seriously they are awesome wub.gif

AGREE!!!~~

Oh my gods, I love these dragons so much. So adorable! *dies*

I think I'll freeze a male S2, one of the S1's thats influenced male, and let my 4 female influences grow up... and one male. I dont really like the male sprite that much, but I love the female ^-^

Do I miss something or where are TJs dragons gone? I can't see them anymore...

They're still there (and gorgeous!) so maybe try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that helps? Or try another browser. If you still can't see them, go onto the wiki for pictures, because you definitely don't want to miss these! biggrin.gif

They are magnificent, simply brilliant! biggrin.gif Halloween dragons have always been the best and these top what I have seen so far! laugh.gif They are so worth the pains that I took in order to collect a good number of them, pains that I would only ever commit to for a Halloween dragon.

Thank you to the spriter(s) for making this awesome dragon, and thank you to TJ for releasing it! cool.gif

Wonderful purple dragons <3

I hope they gender right, and i plan to freeze the odd one instead of going for an 8th to have another 3yr plan like the ghosts x___x

Halloween Dragons laugh.gif

awesome work JOTB biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I really like them, but I think the males look just a bit strange...

These are pretty darn awesome. I absolutely love the color scheme. I'll admit the bodies are a little weird looking to me, but I guess that's the point. They're more creepy that way.

I have no idea what i'm going to name my little ones, but I guess i'll think of it when they grow up!