TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

First action of the day after seeing those dragons:

Removing all Trade Offers. I'm so much into starting a large breeding project smile.gif

JOTB: They are just Gorgeous!

They really have a Lovecraftian feeling... So now all of them have Outer Old God's names!

I guess you can be right smile.gif I was thinking they were sort of bat-themed due to the fact that they lived in caves and didn't get along with sunlight.

No matter what they are based on, I'm not disappointed with the release smile.gif

Have to agree to either way they're really cool. Maybe Bat/Spider bahaviour influences. wink.gif

Thank you everyone for your hard work, great events and beautiful new Dragons this year! smile.gif

Edit: argh i'm spaced latley!

Edited by Erithan

Those lurkers are so damn adorable, i wuld so have one of em as a pet. Thank you again TJ for such beoutifull dragons, and special thanks for the artist that did such wonderfull sprites.

Pokes my hatchies with a realy long stick, comon you beouties grow up, i`m getting impatient with you rascals.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

It's the Thing That Goes Bump In The Night! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by GuesssWho

Hrm.. Love the hatchling, not entirely sure on the adults.

They're lovely, don't get me wrong, just think I like the hatchling more.

I;'ll take another look when I'm not dead tired and freezing, though~

Ooh, do love the adults! Now I REALLY wish I had a third egg sad.gif

O_O these are so cool, i have some, can't wait till they grow up, i at least want 2 boys and 2 girls so i can breed them and give them to my friends(real life) and they can have awesome looking beasts as well.

The adults are VERY Halloween-esque. I like it. I guess I'll have to wait until next year(or the one after that) to freeze a hatchling. No way I'm freezing a CB, they are too interesting not to breed.

Edited by Draco Knight

O_O these are so cool, i have some, can't wait till they grow up, i at least want 2 boys and 2 girls so i can breed them and give them to my friends(real life) and they can have awesome looking beasts as well.

I've ALMOST got that. I was able to influence 2 as Male and 1 as Female. I didn't have enough Pinks to try and influence the 4th Cavern Walker...so that's in fate's hands now.

ohmy.gif OMG they are incredibly awesome! ohmy.gif I think the female is simply gorgeous! Of course the male is terrifying looking!

I think this is now my favorite dragon! Whom ever did these, what an awesome job you did! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ for allowing us to have this event despite all the pains that went with it. smile.gif

...Cavern Lurker? T.T They look too scary for me... Too scary and too... Vampy... *Will continue to collect Marrows...*

*And maybe a few of these...*

They are just awesome ö.ö Creepy and evil and awesome. And my best friend is definitely not going to like them, so I bet she will give all her hatchlings of these to me cool.gif It's a good thing to have a friend playing dragon cave who does only care for the sprites and nothing more xd.png

Now I can't wait for mine to grow up...

Yay, no spiders xd.png

I didn't expect them like this, but I really like them!

Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Very... nice. biggrin.gif Really, I like them, they reminds me on some kind of purple devils or so... smile.gif What is the name of this new specie, by the way?

Very... nice. biggrin.gif Really, I like them, they reminds me on some kind of purple devils or so... smile.gif What is the name of this new specie, by the way?

They're called Cavern Lurker Dragons wink.gif