TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wow, just stuck mine in AoND and they have one less UV than the regular views. I have never seen that happen before. No wonder so many sick eggs.

Haha, I got some cool codes too... 3Nicr, kKN0T, uPIac (your place? maybe? ahah), and oHm3c--idk I just like this one. Not bad!

Guess I won't be putting mine in hatcheries until tomorrow night, when they're ready to be ER'd. Already had to fog a couple marrow hatchies and another with a normal amount of views, because of the traffic at the fansites.

I don't think people are 'helping' people so much as they're just crowding the fansites right now with event dragons- pumpkins, marrows, shadows, and the new eggs- and a few normal dragons too.

Went to Silvi's and there was a solid wall of brand new eggs, so again, watch your babies this time of year. It's just a byproduct of excitement and a lot of dragons bred and released and then being hatched and raised at the same time.

I like how on Silvi's Lair, amongst the wall of new Halloween eggs, there's one Albino that just sticks out xd.png

I am dying to see the adult sprite!

Not sure how I feel about this...

Some of my friends still do not have power, let alone Internet. =/

Not sure how I feel about this...

Some of my friends still do not have power, let alone Internet. =/

There is a gifting thread that they can sign up for, and people will gift them eggs, once they are able to get their power back.

So sorry they couldn't make this event sad.gif

Edited by CDM

Please excuse my ignorance, I don't into DC lingo very well sometimes but what is the difference between a holiday grabber and catcher? (They both sound like the same words to me? (I thought they meant the same thing but I'm going to guess they do not?))

I hope everybody has had a fun "Halloween" wub.gif

Mine has been... relatively fun if you count admiring the new sprites as fun.

I have 5, happy, healthy CB new Halloweens that shall remain safe and sound until they reach ER. Then it's bomby-time. This was, to me, a good DC Holiday.

There is a gifting thread that they can sign up for, and people will gift them eggs, once they are able to get their power back.

So sorry they couldn't make this event sad.gif

Yeah, I hope they'll be lucky with getting some eggs haha. I'm sure they'll get some, I think people will understand the situation here in Jersey.

Please excuse my ignorance, I don't into DC lingo very well sometimes but what is the difference between a holiday grabber and catcher? (They both sound like the same words to me? (I thought they meant the same thing but I'm going to guess they do not?))

Grabbers usually get lineaged eggs or those dropped in the AP.

Catchers get the CB dragons from the cave.

To add to what Jazeki said, "Catcher" is also often used for those who assisted others in getting holiday eggs, while "Grabber" is used for those catching eggs for themselves.

To add to what Jazeki said, "Catcher" is also often used for those who assisted others in getting holiday eggs, while "Grabber" is used for those catching eggs for themselves.

Thanks for that, I always thought they were the same so never bothered asking. I'd be a catcher then c:

Same here, had to help my friends out with getting some today. I could only incubate two of my newest to help catch up with my first Halloween. Oh well.

I'm glad there were more people that could grab their eggs in time. The hunt went real quick for me, but that's alright. I managed to get four, since my last slot is taken up by a vampire egg. Four is good enough for me though.

they're gone already? Darn i missed them sad.gif

unfortunately,yes,the halloween release is over.

There is a gifting thread where maybe you can get some.

I never had an egg die of sickness before. One of mine died so fast and I only added them to one hatchery. I've always been careful with what I do to raise them and 1 out of 6 died. I'd really like to replace the one that got killed. sad.gif I don't know what happened... I never had anything like that happen before with holiday eggs. I fogged the rest of them almost 12 hours ago and they're still sick.

Edited by Devyn Star

Dang. Thanks to my egg-locking I failed to get a third egg. >.<

I was at my dad's house, so no eggies...

Oh, well. Maybe next year!