TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Awesome, woke up a little before 5 for this, grabbed all my eggs in seconds, and going back to sleep.

Thanks for reducing the stress of the holiday dragon, TJ!

Happy belated Halloween :] Time to be greedy *noms candy* :3 All my friends stayed over last night to use my internet because I have faster connection than them all xd.png

Loving the sprites!

Thank you TJ and all spriters for the amazing event, it was so much fun to get all the treats and go through Aliset, I'm curious how they will look as adults

I over slept and thought there would be a lot more after them... When I finnaly arrived to the cave there wasn't too many people at all and just like when the pumpkins and shadow walkers came I got them easy enough.

Can't wait to see the adults now. :'3

Oh wow finally we can catch the new Halloween breed, I can`t wait to see the adulds! biggrin.gif

They sorta look like Salamanders...

user posted image

omg... they do, but the hatchlings have long legs, they must be spiders, the egg reminds me of spiders, the fact that they are in corners remind me of spiders, and that they have long legs remind me of spiders.

What a great looking gendered hatchling. I'm pleased and relieved to say it really doesn't appear to be any kind of spider dragon. *Crosses fingers*

Hatchling? ohmy.gif and already gendered? ohmy.gif Where have I been? laugh.gif

So creepy looking =3

awesome I waited until now to try and catch my eggs and there's no lag at all xd.png caught 6 in less than a minute~

These eggs are pretty awesome. I'd say I had a good haul this year, caught all the previous Halloweens that I needed, and got both an adult and hatchling zombie!!

Happy Halloween!

The gendered hatchie looks amasing! It's not a spider atleast, is it a dragon that scares anything in it's way?

Got all of of my free egg spots filled easily. Free for all I say.

(edit; fixed the hugest typo ever)

Edited by creepado

There is 3 - 5 people per biome currently blink.gif Last year there were at least hundred people per biome the whole time. This year it's really relaxed. Can't imagine that someone won't be able to get scroll locked with these guys.

There's no more than 3 people viewing each biome. What insanity laugh.gif

I'm guessing that the waves of players later on is going to be as amazing as they were at 12:00

itgendereditgendereditgenderedomgsocutesocutesocutesouteiwantminetogonoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Is it sad if I start working on a description for mine already? AAAARgh so adorable <3

Congrats JOTB smile.gif

the gendered hatchling is precious! I'm so going to freeze one of mine.

But it really doesn't look spider like at all now hmmm...

Maybe its based on a demon of some sort??