TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

This must have been the easiest Halloween drop ever O_o

The hatchling sounds interesting xd.png

Three eggs, so the male and female have the same sprite.

same hatchling, different adults biggrin.gif

Nearly forgot about the start of the drop tonight, but thankfully remembered... after games kept me up till 3am, making it a quick catch for all seven. biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!

And I love the codes for these. xd.png Sandy shall be forever remembered for her alliance with the lagmonster in order to lag an entire event.

Okay in less than 6 minutes my sister and I got our 7 eggs each o_o

I really need to start coming here earlier on Halloween releases xd.png It's 8am, so it's not terribly early, I just don't usually come to the computer at this time of the day.

My sister is extremely excited to see that JOTB is the artist of these ones, she really loves her work. And so do I <3

Thank you again to everyone involved on this event!

how many new eggs are there? i just got the purple one. biggrin.gif

(also i just awake, so any info on new eggs please?)

I think there's only one type, that's how it usually goes in Holidays.

how many new eggs are there? i just got the purple one. biggrin.gif

(also i just awake, so any info on new eggs please?)

Just one (the holiday releases are always just one kind of egg, at least so far.)

I think there's only one type, that's how it usually goes in Holidays.

oh okay, this is my first event and everything is new. so thanks so much for info.

and happy belated halloween to everyone. smile.gif

Much easier than I expected, and all of my family have locked themselves biggrin.gif Did it with my stupid laggy laptop too, and only had to get up at five tongue.gif

I'm almost certain these are going to be bat dragons now, bats live in caves with tight corners?

got 5 of em ! well guess its free for all since they are all over the place!~

Happy Halloween:)

4h26 (AM) here. 7 eggs gotten at my leisure. Dang, I'm glad I knew to come so early. Now I can sit back and relax the rest of the day, at least concerning DC.

*kicks back and warms eggs*

Thanks to TJ and the spriters! And I guess thanks for the delay, too. I actually used that time to get a third round of past Halloweens. xd.png

And I love the codes for these. xd.png Sandy shall be forever remembered for her alliance with the lagmonster in order to lag an entire event.

This, SO much this!!! Though a friday night catch is easier to manage then a tuesday night one!!

The codes are epic and a good rememberance.

I and my sister got easily our eggs, it went like a hot knife through butter happy.gif

All in all I'm happy for the delay, so everyone can partecipate and the release itself will go quite smoothly without server problems biggrin.gif

Happy belated Halloween to everyone, enjoy your eggs! wink.gif

Whoa, I really didn't expect to get my seven in a matter of seconds. So awesome, wonder what the adults will look like happy.gif

Whoa, I really didn't expect to get my seven in a matter of seconds. So awesome, wonder what the adults will look like happy.gif

This!

Thanks for making them so easy to get for all of us.

This makes Halloween very enjoyable.

4 eggs, within 3 minutes, at 3AM cave time (7 my time). Oh yeah, did it on my phone, too.

It remains to be seen if it's this easy when I get my other two, later on.

I think this is the fastest I've gotten my eggs, I snagged all 7 of my eggs in a matter of seconds! Cute hatchlings looking forward to the adults now, thanks TJ and spriters for all of your hard work. Just looked at the codes for the hatchlings, those codes are an epic win.

Edited by Nuwame

Woo, thanks TJ and the spriters. Been looking forward to this since weeks biggrin.gif

Keep going!

Happy (belated) Halloween to everyone smile.gif

This!

Thanks for making them so easy to get for all of us.

This makes Halloween very enjoyable.

SECONDING. it's amazing this way. ♥