TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Got my two, influenced them, and now to wait a few days before uploading them

Thank you to everyone for the Halloween event - it was worth the delay in my opinion [as the codes of the 'preview' hatchies made me smile]

Managed to catch 5 at midnight! I have to admit I was a little worried since it looked like it must be a spider dragon, but at least the hatchlings don't appear TOO spiderish so I'm waiting to see what happens xd.png

This has been a really fun Halloween! Thank you!

managed to catch 6 in about 5 mins well suprised , nice one TJ

they are very easy to catch, surprised too about this, I make me egglocked with those blöack/purple orange spotted eggs blink.gif

had been afraid that I hardly can get them because of lagging cave(who is for me lagging since months)

if I know that before that they are easy to catch I would looking for nice codes, but I still like the code from 2 of my catched eggs. i will name those 2 after thair code

*Hugs JOTB and hatchling*

I have no idea what this guys are, but I already want to hoard them.. Congrats JOTB. Great job as always biggrin.gif

Got my seven in the first hour, now I am waiting for them to hatch and eager to see, what they will look like this year.

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters and good luck for all who are still have to catch their lot!

Loving the hatchies. I can't wait to see these guys all grown up.

What a great, nearly stress free release.

Yeah... I think these might be spider-based dragons. Or rat. Or werewolf. Can't rightly say right now.

EDIT: omfg TJ named his dragons after hurricane sandy xd.png

Edited by TheDarkLatias

Thanks, TJ. I finally was able to get on at 5 AM and caught my 7. I also just got my first look at the s1 and s2 hatchies and I love 'em (looking forward to seeing the adults when I get back from vacation).

The S1 Hatch look very like rat to me xd.png But let's be surprised ^.~

Thanks again, for halloweeny Halloweens! *^-^*

The S1 Hatch look very like rat to me xd.png But let's be surprised ^.~

Thanks again, for halloweeny Halloweens! *^-^*

To be honest, Shadow Walker hatchlings also looked like rats, at least to me.

Description has me thinking of bats, and they are looking the part for now.

Saw far too many of the new eggs on hatching sites, definitely many will get sick and maybe die. People do this every year, never seem to learn. It's a pity.

Dragons that hunt even before their wings have grown. Even Marrows aren't that good smile.gif

I'm not a fan of the color scheme, but I like the hunched S1 and the fierce looking S2.

Happy hurricane-blown Halloween hunt !

Got out of bed, let my computer start during the morning routines, took my seat, looked at TJ's hatchies (great historic codes, by the way, TJ !!), thought "Hm, maybe some spider dragon..." and expected a day of camping hours and hours at my computer, trying to catch them.

Then I went to the Alpine, found the new descriptions and caught all my eggs in a row. (With one "someone else" message in between and NO lag at all.) I almost couldn't believe it !

So - thank you very much, TJ, for offering enough eggs to "gift" me a day off I thought I'd spend living in hourly intervalls. This is just great !

I also like the Witch Hat very much - one more hint at spiders or bats, if you ask me. (I would have loved a black-cat-dragon, but that wouldn't fit the description.) And since bats don't tend to jump at some poor animals from their dark corners, and the eggs and hatchies are dark purple and have strange dots, I'm almost sure it'll be some spidery thing. (Would have preferred bats nonetheless, but I'll wait and see.)

I'm very happy, in any case, that it has fully developed wings and legs, judging from the first gendered little guy. And horns ? (These pictures are so small...) That would be cool.

So - thank you very much, TJ, writers, artists and spriters, for giving me a wonderful first event at DC ! Loved the Aliset-adventure (such a cute little story and so much to explore), loved the costumes of the dragons, had my fun completing the ToTs, and now I'm waiting for the last great surprise, the look and description of the new Halloween dragon (which I could actually catch without taking hours). You made this a great Halloween week, and you even thought of those who had to suffer from the hurricane. Lots of work, well and thoughtfully done !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

PS @Ready: Yepp, there seem to be occasions when it pays off to be hours ahead of cavetime. wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Users viewing this page: 1. tongue.gif

Haha finally my silly timezone is useful.

10:50 at night. It is useful, i don't have to wake up early, I just have to stay up.

I mean, I thought it would be much harder to grab something. Mayby tomorrow (my time) will have a lot more people.

Caught six eggies, influenced three of them to be male, three to be female. Can't wait for these little ones to grow up and see what they look like! smile.gif

The lag this morning was atrocious for me xd.png

But I got my share, and my, my, these babies are wonderful. Loving the hatchies, and already waiting with baited breath for their adulthood! Another good one, TJ, and great work JOTB! Thanks all~~!

Thanks so much for the hard work and awesome decision to delay release, TJ and spriters! The eggs and hatchies are beauteous...SPIDERBATS! xd.png Can't wait to see the adult, I *love* the colors, especially the contrast in the wings of the gendered hatchling. wub.gif

Got two eggs!

The hatchies and eggs looks so awesome, can't wait to see what the adults looks like ^^

"Spiderbats" ?! *lol* Like that...

I just took another look at the hatchies... Maybe not spiders/bats/spiderbats but Salamanders ? (Quite witch-ey, too.)

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus