TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Got 6 eggs in 3 minutes, that's my limit atm., and it's the fastest I've ever gotten any holiday eggs !

Thank you ! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

They might not be like anything that people that dress up as, spiders, bats, witches, ect. the new dragon could be something that hides in the shadows, and pounces at anything that moves, Mayby.

OK, If JT's eggs are hatched and the hatchlings are growing already does that mean everyone's will grow unnatural fast or is this just his special feature???

Hmmm... either I was wrong about it being more than 1 gender, or TJ has 2 males and a female.

if there are more than two eggs in the first post there will always be dimorphism. if there are 4 eggs, that means the hatchies are dimorphic too. in this case, only the adults will be dimorphic. of course the hatchie that gets frozen is going to be the same gender as one of the adults. XD

ETA: blerg42, this is just a special feature of TJ's eggs. his always hatch early so we can see what they look like, but they will still take the normal time to grow up

Edited by ParticleSoup

Guys guys

What if they are based on imps or goblins?

I am really leaning towards goblins or possibly demons as my main guess.

Spiders seem a bit too obvious and the hatchlings don't look very spidery to me.

OK, If JT's eggs are hatched and the hatchlings are growing already does that mean everyone's will grow unnatural fast or is this just his special feature???

normal for TJ's eggs, hatching within hours, but hatchlings grow normal speed

And TJ usually freezes 1 hatchling (2 if dimorphism in hatchlings) and keeps 1 adult (2 if dimorphism)

meaning:

these will be same shape for hatchlings, different shape for adults

Edited by lilysally

I'm assuming it is just because the drop was delayed so they had a head start smile.gif

Slightly disappointed, but that's just because the dragon I worked on wasn't added xd.png

Congratulations to the people who did get their dragon released! Looking forward to the adults <3

@TheDarkLatias:

Well, I guess the constellation of TJ's hatchies means that the gendered hatchling is the same for both genders, but there are two different sprites for the adults.

@creepado:

Of course they could be something entirely different, but that's so unspecific a speculation. wink.gif

@blerg42:

I guess TJ gave his eggs a little jump start, so we can see the hatchies before the day is over. And the gendering, as far as I know, happens related to views. With 20000 or 40000+ views a hatchie will show it's gender even if it still needs several days to grow up.

@Shadowwolf6:

That disappointment I can understand, but hey, perhaps we'll see your dragon next year ?! smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I'm assuming it is just because the drop was delayed so they had a head start smile.gif

nah, this is normal with every release, fuzzbucket :3

@TheDarkLatias:

This year, only adults will have dimorphism. The third hatchling is going to be frozen at second stage.

ninja.gif 'ed

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Thanks for a smoothly first Halloween (well ... belated Halloween xd.png) event for me *^-^*

I was able to get my six eggs withing the first 5 minutes they were distributed (set my alarmclock for it ^.^). And I usually cannot click on anything that's more rare than a Waterwalker ehehhe. But maybe switching to FF helped. wink.gif

Won't Marrows, Shadow walkers and Pumpkin dragons drop in cave at all? -.-

shizzy...

I wish we had the oppurtunity to get them by ourselfes at least..

CB Halloweens only drop one day in the year of their release. No other chance to get a CB.

nah, this is normal with every release, fuzzbucket :3

Oh I know - but this is faster even than the usual ! (In the past it seems to have taken a full day to see the s2 hatchies...)

Got 5 new Eggs, hoarded ER and incuhatchable Eggs from the AP and got 2 more Eggs, thanks for the new Halloween Dragons =)

Won't Marrows, Shadow walkers and Pumpkin dragons drop in cave at all? -.-

shizzy...

I wish we had the oppurtunity to get them by ourselfes at least..

That's the point of special event dragons. You want caveborn, you have to be online at the time of event. That's their price, that's why the oldest are so precious.

If you just want them and you missed last years events, you can try and catch them in Abandon. smile.gif

Grabbed my first three.

I didn't even need to turn off Js and images, so cool.

Eggs look awesome by the way, and nice codes for your dragons TJ!

Need to wait for slots to open to grab any more.

DC all working very smoothly for me today, it was very easy to catch a new egg. Nice work from the spriters too smile.gif

That's the point of special event dragons. You want caveborn, you have to be online at the time of event. That's their price, that's why the oldest are so precious.

If you just want them and you missed last years events, you can try and catch them in Abandon. smile.gif

Oh... Well I didn't even know that Dragon Cave exsisted last year sad.gif

Yeey! I got my 6 eggies, I can't wait for them to hatch!

I must say that it has never been this easy for me to catch them..

I just clicked the first egg I saw, got it, went back to the cave and did the same thing 5 more times! ohmy.gif Never happend to me before! This makes me so happy!

Thanks to everyone involved and happy (late) halloween to all! biggrin.gif