TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

did anyone else notice that the Male Olives are dressed up as princesses? hehe

and the females are vikings x3

i love it

I'm done with hunting now smile.gif got everything I wanted and more hehe 4 of each past Halloween dragons, which should all hatch on tuesday so i'm ready for wednesday and egg-unlocked...thanks to everyone who made the event great and especially to all the breeders, who gave us chance to collect them x

I THINK i finished the village, not sure i wish tj would post up a inventory checklist or something, as for the treats.... it seems they're on the same pattern as before. so i've got four or three now hope i get em all by the end biggrin.gif

There are 34 items in the Haunting in Aliset quest. smile.gif

I found parts of some of the (house) stories to be a bit sexist, but maybe that's just me. Don't get me wrong though, I loved the whole event and I appreciate all the time and effort that's gone into creating it, as well as the ToT and costumes! smile.gif A big thank you to TJ and the writers/artists! I laughed out loud at the Stones and male Pillows costumes, hilarious. ^^ Can't wait to see the new Halloween breed.

I found parts of some of the (house) stories to be a bit sexist, but maybe that's just me. Don't get me wrong though, I loved the whole event and I appreciate all the time and effort that's gone into creating it, as well as the ToT and costumes! smile.gif A big thank you to TJ and the writers/artists! I laughed out loud at the Stones and male Pillows costumes, hilarious. ^^ Can't wait to see the new Halloween breed.

I think it may have come off a bit sexist because I don't think it's based on recent times C: I think it's supposed to be based a long time ago. So that might explain it a bit. I think all of DC is supposed to be based off a long time ago.

ATTN: PEOPLE PLAYING ALISET!!

Please take the time to go back and skim thru all the pages of this thread, ok? Lots of us already given lots of hints and tips to catching all 34 of the items in the event game. You will find all you need in previous pages, with just a little bit of effort.

thank you.

Edit: Repost this as often as you can, so it too doesn't get "buried". Thanks.

Oh, and there are 33 TOT (Trick or Trieat) drops. For now.

reposting for the info

I think it may have come off a bit sexist because I don't think it's based on recent times C: I think it's supposed to be based a long time ago. So that might explain it a bit. I think all of DC is supposed to be based off a long time ago.

I realize that's probably the reason behind it, I just don't think it's reason enough to include it. smile.gif But I'm sure lots of people feel differently - and, as I said, I've really enjoyed the whole event, it was just something I came to think of while doing the event.

Love the Halloween Whites tongue.gif The quest was amazing - first one I've completed.

Good luck to everyone on the quest and obtaining the past breeds... I'm really excited for the new release this year biggrin.gif

this is gunna be awesome!

my first holiday here!!!!

Congrats on your first holiday here! Hope you have a great time!

I'm done, and will able to get four of the new dragons and influence them as needed. <3

Cool! Completed the quest.

I just want to know, how many treats are there for the Trick or Treat event? Because I have been going on for a while now (every ten minutes. I even waited over night) and nothing's been coming up. I've checked all the pages. Have I collected them all?

All my past Halloween dragons have hatched! Now for there names, I think my zombie fodder scroll looks very festive tongue.gif I enjoyed collecting all the treats so thank you TJ and Spriters. smile.gif

The Haunting in Aliset event is glitched for me. I can only get 33 items and even though I know exactly where the 34th is, I can't get it for some reason, I didn't have that option at all sad.gif

Can anyone help, please? Not sure where to report this...

The Haunting in Aliset event is glitched for me. I can only get 33 items and even though I know exactly where the 34th is, I can't get it for some reason, I didn't have that option at all sad.gif

Can anyone help, please? Not sure where to report this...

Did you miss the pumpkin (the one where Shadow Walkers are)? If you did, for you can't get it at least for now. TJ should fix that one soon.

Had fun finding everything in Aliset. Thank you to everyone that put this all together.

Edited by Kosaphia

have you guys noticed the haunted house is able to played again?

Okay, so it told me I finished the Aliset thing...and I got a badge for it - but I only count 33 items?

Go back to the Shops and at the bottom it will say Unlocked Shop, there is a map there that alot.png of people have missed. smile.gif Sorry if thats to much of a spoiler.