TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

The sprites this year were really nice, indeed. I particularly liked the dragon vial from Aliset, and the fish, the pumpkin and both candy corn ones from the ToT.

I'm egg-locked with 4 Black Marrows and 1 Shadow Walker. Maybe next year 4 Shadow Walkers and 1 Black Marrow? Or 2 Black Marrows, depending on what trophy I have, ha-ha.

Need a little help or some helpful tips on the Aliset quest. Have been through the entire village (shops, stalls, houses, etc) at least four times now and have collected 32 items.

Where can I find the last two items? I'm guessing I need them to proceed beyond the village?

THANKS!!!

PS ... loving the whole Halloween event so far! You rock, TJ!!! biggrin.gif

Never mind! The playful pygmies helped me and now I've completed Aliset. Yay! biggrin.gif

This is my first Halloween on DC and it's awesome. I've got all the Aliset items and all the trick-or-treat stuff, and I've successfully locked myself with Halloween eggs (3 Marrows, 3 Shadow Walkers, 1 Pumpkin, waiting on a trade for another Pumpkin in exchange for one of the SWs). The dragon costumes are so funny and cute--I think the Neglected-Horse is my favorite. Can't wait to see the new dragons on Wednesday.

Halloween wasn't really feeling like Halloween to me this year--it's my first year at a four-year college and I've been swamped with work, way more than I would have had at my old community college, not to mention it's my first time with a long commute and the new school doesn't exactly have a festive atmosphere, at least not to me. So thank you to all the artists and organizers of this event; you've made it feel like Halloween again to me.

Quite cool event this year! biggrin.gif

Got all treats today and completed the Aliset event yesterday (also have all items there)! And I have to say, it was fun. I would have imagined there'd be more treats to collect, but this way it's probably easier to collect them all (which was quite hard 2010! There were like 65 treats or so, right?).

I managed to catch 7 Halloweens off the AP which hatch tomorrow, when I'm going for another 7 to be unlocked again on the 31st. Can't wait to see the new dragon already. It will be fun again with over 1000 people there, even though catching them became easier with the biomes! And of course I'll be trying for female und ungendered hatch zombie, the only ones I'm missing.

Has anyone noticed a little friend in the pumpkin? It's part of the ToT leetles. Just watch, it takes a few seconds, but you'll see it wink.gif

(which was quite hard 2010! There were like 65 treats or so, right?).

I don't know if that's all, but I have 94 items from 2010 @_@;

So yes, this year was quite relaxing.

Has anyone noticed a little friend in the pumpkin? It's part of the ToT leetles. Just watch, it takes a few seconds, but you'll see it wink.gif

I did notice him yesterday. I think he's a little pumpkin dragon, and he's so cute ! I really loved that detail, I think he's my favourite ToT item.

user posted image

In case people were trying to figure out what was going on with female summer.. theres your clue tongue.gif

Oh my god, I just saw that the chickens also dressed up - as roosters xd.png

I love this dress-up even more than last Christmas! The costumes are so funny! Hope there will be more!

Those male Winter dragons. <3. Yes, yes, just simply beyond yes. Reminds me of Vexy.. I was a tad upset that the female neglecteds don't have a costume just yet, but the males look amazing~

Male Brimstones. biggrin.gif And the night glories. And the male electrics. And the male blunas. I can't name a favorite xd.png

So...I've finished Aliset with all 34 items. Currently working on ToT, with 18 of them.

I'm not actually focusing too much on getting older halloweens. I just want whatever the new ones will be. *pokes siggy* am breeding, though~

So...I've finished Aliset with all 34 items. Currently working on ToT, with 18 of them.

Wait there's 34? Oops, it seems i'm missing 1 more. xd.png I finished the game so I thought that was all the items to collect. It was very fun to look for them though. biggrin.gif

I'm excited to see the new Halloween dragons~ <3

I'll hopefully be able to get some of the '12s after this batch of the old ones hatches. <3

Hey guys, I'm missing the potion with the dragon curled around it. Can anyone tell me where I can find it?

if you peek though the last few pages.. or the first few.. the answer has been plaster over and over in this thread smile.gif

I love the ToT batfish. That is completely awesome. As usual our wonderful artists out did themselves yet again. Thanks for all the hard work. This has been a fantastic event.

user posted image

Where can I find the bottom left item?

how you get the map??

EDIT: never mind i found it in unlocked shop

Edited by zorua9

Oh man! This will be fun.

I've seen the new eggs, but there gone so fast!

Those are the previous Halloween dragons that you are seeing. Pumpkins ('09,) Black Marrows ('10,) and Shadow Walkers ('11.) The new ones aren't out until the 31st. They will be spread out and will drop from Midnight until Midnight, so no worries, you should be able to get some!

Those are the previous Halloween dragons that you are seeing. Pumpkins ('09,) Black Marrows ('10,) and Shadow Walkers ('11.) The new ones aren't out until the 31st. They will be spread out and will drop from Midnight until Midnight, so no worries, you should be able to get some!

Oohkay. Thanks! o: The eggs look so cool.

This is my first Halloween (or any holiday) with DragCave ohmy.gif And I LOVE the trick-or-treats around the site. I only have 5 so far, but hopefully I'll get them all soon~

I also loved Aliset, but I'm wondering - I have all 34 items, and I've done all the parts of the story, but I still don't know what happened to the people. Are you supposed to figure it out? Am I missing something? It still shows the "continue your investigation" link for me, too.