TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I THINK i finished the village, not sure i wish tj would post up a inventory checklist or something, as for the treats.... it seems they're on the same pattern as before. so i've got four or three now hope i get em all by the end biggrin.gif

I have 30 goodies from the village. Are there more than that?

I also don't have any of the previous Halloween dragons.

There are a total of 34 items you can find in the Aliset village adventure.

So far, there are 33 Trick or Treat items that you can collect when they pop up randomly on your Dragon Cave pages.

I went back and read the story again and now I get it. smile.gif

Only 3 more hours and my shadows, pumpkins, and marrows are hatching <3 smile.gif

I have 30 goodies from the village.  Are there more than that?

I also don't have any of the previous Halloween dragons.

Sigh... still haven't gotten a Shadow Walker... ;-;

There are 34 items in the village. The wiki has pictures of all of the items so you can see what you have missed.

If people are having trouble catching old Halloween breeds, the The Holiday Gifting Thread still has room for more applicants for pumpkins, shadow-walkers, and marrows.

Finished the village and bred all my past halloween dragons, now just looking forward to the new release!

There are a total of 34 items you can find in the Aliset village adventure.

So far, there are 33 Trick or Treat items that you can collect when they pop up randomly on your Dragon Cave pages.

So it looks like I am missing two. I heard about a map, but I never saw it. I completed the storyline.

Got all of them smile.gif 34 storyline ones and 33 trick or treats. If anyone needs help with the harder ones for the storyline you can PM me.

Grrr... Just woke up to find all my eggs sick and one dead SW. mad.gif

EDIT: wrong number for the trickortreats.

Edited by sharlykng

Yay, came back from a mini break at the right time.

Happily egg locked my self with 7 Black Marrow eggs, got all 34 Storyline items and 33 trick or treat items. Now I just have to hatch these little ones and get the new Halloween eggs smile.gif

53 TOT???!! you mean 33, right??

Yeah, typo error ><"

Edited by sharlykng

I noticed the male Olive dragon is wearing a princess costume. Weird dragons.

You can't tell me you've never wanted to be a princess.

Oh I love Dragon Cave Events! *jumps for joy* I finished the story. It didn't 'scare' me as much as the other, but the ending made me want more!

I thought we had candy treats in 2011, when I look at my pumpkin it only says 2010 and 2012...am I going nuts?

I have way more trick or treats then 33.  biggrin.gif

I have 40+ now.

right now were just counting this years. =]

Edited by reddof-f6

finished. Favorite of the ToT has to be the headless dragon with its glowing pumpkin head--so cool. And I adore the ninja mints.

I thought we had candy treats in 2011, when I look at my pumpkin it only says 2010 and 2012...am I going nuts?

did you get your pumpkin in 2010?? it could mean 2010 to 2012

@zedxrgal - all the items above the ribbon in your collection are from Halloween 2010. The ones below are the ones from this year. smile.gif

did you get your pumpkin in 2010?? it could mean 2010 to 2012

never mind, i think it actually means how long the events been on, starting in 10 all to 12.

No, it's just 2010 and 2012 - no candy last year (unless I magically missed something blink.gif)

TJ, I think the artist might need to fix up two of their 'candies'-

user posted image At one point, the lines of the bird is expanded because the previous image hadn't been removed.

user posted image The legs on the right go off the edge...

I haven't found/seen any others with little mishaps like that but I thought I ought to point them out.

Edited by StarSea