TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

It seems that quite a few people are irritated at the unlocked shop?

Well, last year we left our friend traveling down the road, which is where we picked back up this year.

So, we needed a point to start from for next year =)

I hope that little insight gives you guys a bit more understanding as to why we did that.

I think the unlocked shop was inspired. Make us work a few brain cells. biggrin.gif

Well, last year we left our friend traveling down the road, which is where we picked back up this year.

I hope that little insight gives you guys a bit more understanding as to why we did that.

Thank you for this info ^w^

thank you TJ, spriters, and everyone else involved in putting on this awesome event.

i enjoyed the Aliset search (loved the GoN figurine), all the trick or treat basket (loved them all but favorites are the candy corn getting chomped and the green puddle that turns into fingers/vines). i'm sure i will love the new Halloween dragon too as the dragons are always well done!

i was able to catch and trade for some awesome Halloween dragons. i traded for a mate for my pumpkin/original pygmy checker, a marrow dragon with a golden wyvern parent, and have traded for and caught many great shadow walker pairings.

my goal is to make some pretty shadow walker babies next Halloween! i think whoever gets those next year will be quite pleased! thank you to those who helped me out, knowingly or not.

Happy Halloween! Enjoy everybody!

Hatched out three of my seven bred Hallowe'en eggs, the rest are due to hatch inside a couple hours.

And, got the first of my zombie fodder eggs. Hoping to catch some new blood Marrow and Shadow Walkers for my herd.

Still collecting ToTs.

People keep saying they're able to play the Haunted House one. How? I can't find it.

If you mean the Aliset event, it's on the main page of Dragon Cave. It's impossible to miss.

Aliset Event

Edited by Vulqostrun

People keep saying they're able to play the Haunted House one. How? I can't find it.

If you're talking about the Haunted House event from last year (2011), you can't play it now if you didn't play it then and got the badge. I think people with the Haunted House badge can replay last year's Haunted House right now, that's all.

Edited by jerusha

If you're talking about the Haunted House event from last year (2011), you can't play it now if you didn't play it then. I think people with the Haunted House badge can replay last year's Haunted House right now, that's all.

True. smile.gif It also has been reset so that we can pick up the items in a temporary inventory area.

blink.gif Well, that is gonna keep me guessing till the next year.

Does anyone know if there is a complete list of the Aliset items? I am at 32 and I can't figure out which ones I'm missing. (I have the map and dragon bottle already)

here ya go

Thank you so much!

Edited by Enitsnid

Haha, the late-1012 holiday festivities have been awesome so far! I finished Aliset a few days ago, and I just got all 33 Trick-or-Treat items! I love the dragon costumes!

Did anyone else notice the Olive male is dressed as a Princess, and the Olive female is dressed as a bearded-viking? lol.

Great job TJ/Spriters/Everyone and anyone else involved in this seasons festivities! Everything looks great! smile.gif

Finally worked my way through the Aliset event. Had to go through here a little to find hints...once I took a look at the hints, the rest fell into place. Thank you TJ and spriters for the fun Halloween. And thank you forum posters for the hints to help my sanity out. This was fun!!

Quite curious to see what the new Halloween dragon will be. Oh and the costumes are just a wonderful laugh!! Again, thank you for the fun and the fun challenges.

I can't get the pumpkin. I've already went to the field but there's no pumpkin

I got everything else and already beat it

I can't get the pumpkin. I've already went to the field but there's no pumpkin

I got everything else and already beat it

Apparently there's a glitch where, if you go to see the Misfits before you go to the pumpkin field, the pumpkin item doesn't show up. Hopefully it will be fixed soon ^^

Beautiful Halloween indeed. laugh.gif I really enjoyed Haunting in Aliset, which I finished 25th October aproximately at 6:30 a.m. cave time (I am from Middle Europe, 6 hours before EDT - so no bragging, just enthusiasm) with all 34 items. Wonderful pictures, great atmosphere, lots of fun (and thrill, too). biggrin.gif I also like this year's Trick or Treats, especially the songbird and the fish. And the dragon costumes are simply fabulous, above all Shadow Walkers, they are so sweet! laugh.gif Now since I caught all the eggs I wanted, I only wait to new Halloween breed release.

Thaks a lot TJ, spriters and all you involved in this magnificent holiday!

Thank you so much for the Aliset Game.

I love all the fashion dragons. The Neglected Horse is just amazing! Very appropriated. LOL.

Oh, and the super spice black mint, how cute!

Also a huge smile to the one who disguised the stones as dinos! Nice trick!

Of course the spriter who painted the red dragon was expecting us to look twice while incubating some eggs!

Thanks a lot again. It's very nice playing here! wub.gif

Edited by Yliah

TJ, Nakase.

Dat painting.

i see whut u did thar.

Now, you made me curious: which painting?

I think Whitefire was referring to the bottom cloud on the left in the picture in the first post--it looks like a dragon.

Edited by PieMaster

I have all the Aliset items except for the dragon wrapped around the vial. The first time I visited the dragon crafts stall I got the scales. Then I went through the rest of the village, found out about the map, and came back to the shops to get to the unlocked shop. By then the dragon crafts shop was gone. So does this mean I'll never be able to get the dragon/vial? That would be...kind of silly.

I have the same problem! Just the reverse order! I never got the message for the scales, got the dragon immediately and never since had been able to get the other item! I almost want to cry right now...

Can anyone tell me who of the staff to message about this??? Maybe someone can fix it before the event is over and it's too late sad.gif

Edited by drzemlik