TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Hm I have 31/33 aliset items and I can't find the other two for the life of me. If someone feels like helping me out that'd be great xd.png

Just shoot me a PM tongue.gif

There are 34. Make sure you sleep in the Tavern once you've found the pygmies, seen the pumpkin field, and tried to go on to the next village. Also maybe check through the stalls and shops once you've done those things, see if any new items pop up.

Like a lot of other people, I can't bear the wait until the 31st much longer xd.png It's killing me to take wild guesses at what the dragon might be, and still be unsure.

On the brighter side, at least Halloween is 5 days away here and not 30 days away laugh.gif

And I think the 2010/2012 text on the Trick or Treat means it only happened in 2010 and 2012. Otherwise, wouldn't it be 2010-2012 rather than 2010/2012?

*flails* Sorry for my OCD today, TJ! D: I wanted to save images of all the decorated lil' dragons and noticed an un-recolored pixel on the balloon. One can't really see it unless you look hard and know where to look... so... don't mind me. Just wanted to point it out because... I've managed to get OCD. xP

I found the items, with some help xd.png

Thank you<3

Edited by boscodelta

How many ToT items is there? I got all the ones from Aliset just need the ToT ones.

edit: your welcome demonicvampiregirl smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

if i could i want to post a halloween song that includes amv from soul eater hang ill make another post with it

This event has been great so far TJ, thanks!

/Even though I'm still looking for a 2nd gen marrow from a silly alt sweetling dry.gif

ATTN: PEOPLE PLAYING ALISET!!

Please take the time to go back and skim thru all the pages of this thread, ok? Lots of us already given lots of hints and tips to catching all 34 of the items in the event game. You will find all you need in previous pages, with just a little bit of effort.

thank you.

Edit: Repost this as often as you can, so it too doesn't get "buried". Thanks.

Oh, and there are 33 TOT (Trick or Trieat) drops. For now.

Edited by Riverwillows

ATTN: PEOPLE PLAYING ALISET!!

Please take the time to go back and skim thru all the pages of this thread, ok? Lots of us already given lots of hints and tips to catching all 34 of the items in the event game. You will find all you need in previous pages, with just a little bit of effort.

thank you.

There are also at least two threads in the Help section of the forum relating to the Aliset items. They are here and here.

Edited by MindsEye

Well, bred all my Halloween dragons. I had a few hiccups with dragons that weren't already paired off, so sent off a few 3ed and 4ths gens that were supposed to be 2ed gens. Sorry whoever got them. sleep.gif

Working on the ToT for now. biggrin.gif

I would just like to say that me and my sister play a lot of online games. (both sprite collecting games and mmorpgs) and out of all of those games we both agree that dragon cave has the best holiday events out all of them. All the little things people come together to create for everyone really makes these events great. We love seeing all the new costumes for the dragons, reading the new stories and collecting the teats that show up. (after we have finished our mad dash for eggs that is.)

So to everyone who has had a hand in past events, this years events and whatever is to come in the future…..

We say thank you. =)

Keep up the good work.

There are 34. Make sure you sleep in the Tavern once you've found the pygmies, seen the pumpkin field, and tried to go on to the next village. Also maybe check through the stalls and shops once you've done those things, see if any new items pop up.

I don't recall that sleeping afterwards gave you anything, but it's true that there are 34. Re-explore the village after you've solved the mystery, and you get the final item.

TJ, I think the artist might need to fix up two of their 'candies'-

user posted image At one point, the lines of the bird is expanded because the previous image hadn't been removed.

user posted image The legs on the right go off the edge...

I don't see an issue with the spider-globe's animations, they appear to be completely contained within the boundaries of the image dimensions.

The bird does have that little hiccup, but it's not overly detracting from the entirety.

Welp all my little halloween eggs hatched save for the one pumpkin which will be hatching tomorrow night. uv u

Still trying to think of names for them.

I agree with Sylviadragon with one exception... Even tho I am a male and had a chuckle over it, I do believe she meant "collecting the treats" rather than "collecting the teats"

Other than that, I fully agree with her... biggrin.gif

I've bred all my past Halloween dragons now, got a few eggs that are about to hatch, and I've got all the trick or treats for the time being. Hopefully more will be released sooner to Halloween! smile.gif I've also completed the nice little event.

Can't wait for the new dragon to be released. I'm excited! smile.gif Thanks TJ and spriters and everyone else who puts in hard work for Halloween and other holidays!

If people want free 3rd gen Marrows, drop by the IRC please c:

Edited by DarkEternity

Just noticed something.

Yesterday IIRC I saw both the total ToT from 2010 and 2012... Just now when I looked, even though it shows 2010/2012 all that is shown is the 2012 ToTs... unsure.gif

EDIT:

OK, I goofed, I think... I just checked another's scroll and both years are shown. It may be that I missed out on 2010 completely... Hard for me to believe, but there it is...

Edited by Husky51