TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I love how the baby spiders from last years trick or treating are grown up in this years biggrin.gif

Third row, 7th item. Where's that from?

Try going back to some of the places you've already been, things change.

Also: I think it is from the Dragon Crafts Stall.

Third row, 7th item. Where's that from?

Spoiler: Go to the stalls and then into the Dragon Crafts Stall.

Edit: ninja.gif Ninja'd ninja.gif

Edited by FlowerOwl

Ah, there it is. Perfect. Thank you both!

I know I went there before. But on my phone. No mystery what might have happened there. Derpy phone internet.

Strange, i found everything, okay, nearly everything... I searched everyplace for the Little bottle with the Dragon around, but didnt find it ... Do anyone Know where to go ?

All my breedings are complete, caught a couple nice eggs too. Have all known ToT and Aliset items. Waiting for these babies to hatch now is just... agony.

Strange, i found everything, okay, nearly everything... I searched everyplace for the Little bottle with the Dragon around, but didnt find it ... Do anyone Know where to go ?
Oh: It is from the Dragon Crafts Stall.

I believe you have to have a certain item before you can get the potion from there.

I'm kinda confused. I've been on here for like...2 hours? And I haven't seen any more ToT. My pellet isn't full BTW.

user posted image

I. Laugh. Every. Time. I visit my Dragons.

Seriously, whoever did this has my eternal love.

Also, the Spitfire costume/recolor:

user posted image

UMPH.

That is all. <3

Anyone else having the issue of having the same Treat pop up every time you land on a page?

Edit: Never mind, its gone xd.png

Edited by flower1818

I'm kinda confused. I've been on here for like...2 hours? And I haven't seen any more ToT. My pellet isn't full BTW.

You have them all. There are only 33 this year.

Anyone else having the issue of having the same Treat pop up every time you land on a page?

I saw that someone else has had that issue

I would try a browser reboot/clear cache

I'm on 33 items for Trick or Treat and 33 items for the haunted village adventure. Am I complete? smile.gif

Gotta say that I'm loving the leisurely pace of Halloween this year! It was a bit of a drag the previous years with most things ON Halloween (my mother's birthday - oi... can't spend the entire evening in front of the PC!).

I'm on 33 items for Trick or Treat and 33 items for the haunted village adventure. Am I complete? smile.gif

Gotta say that I'm loving the leisurely pace of Halloween this year! It was a bit of a drag the previous years with most things ON Halloween (my mother's birthday - oi... can't spend the entire evening in front of the PC!).

The haunted village has 34 items.

tongue.gif

Such fun little dragon toys! Love the TOT and the story line is cute. Thank you thank you. Now if I could only grab an egg while waiting for halloween - keep on missing them : (

Guess I need to be more ninja ninja.gif

I found all my story items too, now I only need the Trick or Treet items, but I have to work tomorrow. dry.gif

I was hoping Ochredrakes would get a costume, but the night glory one is good enough for me, I love the grim reaper look

Also the pillow is such a cute bundle of derp

I was hoping Ochredrakes would get a costume, but the night glory one is good enough for me, I love the grim reaper look

Also the pillow is such a cute bundle of derp

well costumes might be added as it gets closer to Halloween. =]

Need a little help or some helpful tips on the Aliset quest. Have been through the entire village (shops, stalls, houses, etc) at least four times now and have collected 32 items.

Where can I find the last two items? I'm guessing I need them to proceed beyond the village?

THANKS!!!

PS ... loving the whole Halloween event so far! You rock, TJ!!! biggrin.gif

Hooray! Got all 34 haunted village items and all 33 Trick-or-Treat items! biggrin.gif

Absolutely AMAZING little triumphs of pixel art! My favourites have got to be the black cat from the village, and the CandyCornDragon and LittleBird from the ToT stash! smile.gif