TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

anyone know how many items there is to complete the halloween haunted Village event and the trick or treating one?

anyone know how many items there is to complete the halloween haunted Village event and the trick or treating one?

34 items in the village, 33 items for the Trick or Treats.

I have all the Aliset items except for the dragon wrapped around the vial. The first time I visited the dragon crafts stall I got the scales. Then I went through the rest of the village, found out about the map, and came back to the shops to get to the unlocked shop. By then the dragon crafts shop was gone. So does this mean I'll never be able to get the dragon/vial? That would be...kind of silly.

Have you made it to the next town?

No, I try to go to the next village and I get a message that it's dark or something.

I was reading the history in the thread, and people kept saying there are 33 items... You guys do realize there are 34, right xd.png

I keep guessing at Halloween dragon designs too.

I'd love to see a spinoff of the Headless Horseman.... old childhood story, I love it so much.

I got Aliset in a day.

Aliset: Check!

Shadow Walkers:Almost

Trick or Treat: 2 out of 33

I was reading the history in the thread, and people kept saying there are 33 items... You guys do realize there are 34, right xd.png

I think they were talking about the Trick or Treat items. 33 ToT items and 34 Aliset items.

Yay! That was a fun story. I'm glad somebody mentioned where the Shadow walkers were because that was the part I was missing. Lots of fun. Now I just need my tricks and treats! :3

Have to search the thread for Aliset info... have 32 items, moon and map are still missing even though I went through everything I found several times...

Edit: Got them all now. Thanks to the people posting in the thread!!!

Probably won't finish all my breeding plans, just not enough time for them all (or rather not enough spaces to keep all those I need for projects). Have already and will trade much more to get more nice lineaged Halloween hatchlings just before they grow up - want as many of the new eggs as possible... Wow, really looking forward to a calm Christmas, the limits for those makes life a lot more relaxed. laugh.gif

Edited by lilysally

I have all the Aliset items except for the dragon wrapped around the vial. The first time I visited the dragon crafts stall I got the scales. Then I went through the rest of the village, found out about the map, and came back to the shops to get to the unlocked shop. By then the dragon crafts shop was gone. So does this mean I'll never be able to get the dragon/vial? That would be...kind of silly.

The Dragon Crafts stall remains throughout the entire quest, it's just that the illustration doesn't show up for some reason. You should still be able to go to the Stalls area, click on the Dragon Crafts stall link, and get the vial. (After you've done the whole SW thing.)

You can still get it, it's just that the store image doesn't show up tongue.gif

You can just go there again and you'll get the dragon-bottle thing.

[i went there twice in a row and I got the scales first time, then the dragon-bottle the second time.]

So even though I went through the whole thing and it said "the end", there's still more? I have 33 items and I've been through it all three times. What am I missing?

Okay, now that is just WEIRD. As soon as I posted this and went back, a new shop showed up -- the unlocked shop. It was never there before. NOW I have 34 items.

Edited by LanceBabe

Can't wait to be unlocked and catch more Pumpkins and 2nd gen Shadow Walkers. 13 more hours =o

This year has been pretty great so far biggrin.gif I've finally got my first Pumpkin and then grabbed 2 more as well happy.gif

Thank you jerusha and cfmtfm for your replies. I went back again and remembered there were shops and stalls, and the dragon crafts thing was a stall, not a shop. wacko.gif After an hour of wandering around the village, I was a little bleary-eyed!

Thank you to T.J. and everyone involved in this year's Halloween fun! Your hard work is appreciated and admired.

Two more hours and I can start hatching! biggrin.gif Then time to go grab some eggs for my friends that are having hard times getting some. happy.gif

DragoonEagle-

Go through the gate, to the paths, to the farm, to the barn, and then go to the loft.

(Oh hey, you all do know you can use 'transparent' as a color instead of white? xP)

Edited by StarSea

Two more hours and then I'll be hunting again!

If anyone has had trouble catching Halloweens, please PM me wink.gif I'm happy to gift (or trade) to people who need help.

Edited by Snowytoshi

It seems that quite a few people are irritated at the unlocked shop?

Well, last year we left our friend traveling down the road, which is where we picked back up this year.

So, we needed a point to start from for next year =)

I hope that little insight gives you guys a bit more understanding as to why we did that.

Two more hours and I can start hatching! biggrin.gif Then time to go grab some eggs for my friends that are having hard times getting some. happy.gif

DragoonEagle-

Go through the gate, to the paths, to the farm, to the barn, and then go to the loft.

(Oh hey, you all do know you can use 'transparent' as a color instead of white? xP)

I didn't know that... but unlike using white, when I highlight the part you wrote in transparent color, I can't see the type! tongue.gif

@Nakase ~ What a delicious little bit of "insider info" to look forward to for next year, thank you!

(I think people are more frustrated at trying to find the last few items that require revisiting one or two areas, and not knowing which of the many, many areas to go back to in order to get them, than at the shop itself. I thought it was kind of cool to see a new shop appear.)

Edited by jerusha

Thanks TJ, and all others involved! I've got me some shadow walker and marrow eggs, and I've finished Aliset, so to complete my DC Halloween, I need to finish trick or treating, and get this years Halloween Dragon.

Where do you find the green potion with the dragon around it?

Spoiler alert:

Go back to the stalls and click on Dragon Crafts, after you've gotten all the other items. It will be there.