TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Now, I finally have 33 ToT items. Whether there are more or not, I think my pumpkin looks pretty full! biggrin.gif So, Monday, breed the rest of my Halloween dragons, then on Wednesday, it's Revivals and NEW EGGS! <3

Awesome! These events just keep gaining more and more fun stuff! Thanks, everyone involved! Happy Halloween to all! biggrin.gif

how many eggs can i have an halloween and now(pre halloween(a couple of days before halloween) cause i dont have any trophies exept for the ToT pumpkin thing and aliset thing.

Eeee, my first actual Holiday (Black Marrow) hatches in 4-5 hours wub.gif Sadly I won't be up at the time, but I look forward to having a cute little Holiday on my scroll. And the highest time egg I have right now hatches on the 29th cave time, if I did the math wrong which I may have. tongue.gif So I should be fully unlocked on the 31st for CB Halloweens biggrin.gif

With Aliset and ToT done, there isn't much to do... unsure.gif Oh well, I can always go back and do more pointless exploring. Not that that's a problem.

Edited to take out a 'not' that shouldn't of been there unsure.gif

Edited by YellowTsunami

Am I the only one who clicks on the cute Holidays eggs even though I know im egglocked? smile.gif

how many eggs can i have an halloween and now(pre halloween(a couple of days before halloween) cause i dont have any trophies exept for the ToT pumpkin thing and aliset thing.

I'm not entirely sure if I read your post correctly but I'll try answer based on what I think you're saying:

Since you have no trophy, your limit for eggs is four. Regardless of whether it's Halloween or pre-Halloween, this number doesn't change.

Assuming all your slots are free on Halloween and you don't trade, that means you can catch up to four new Halloween eggs. If you want all four egg slots to be open in time, you can still hold four eggs now and have them hatch on time (though I'd suggest incubate if you grab any more 7d eggs at this point).

Does that make sense? Is that what you were asking?

I have to stay I loved the artwork in the event story. The picture of the shadow walkers in the moonlight was <33.

So, I have gone thru the whole Aliset story and have all of the items. I am still getting a link asking if I want to continue exploring.

I have gotten to the last page and only see the Pymies snacking on a sandwich.

Am I missing something?

Edited by draogn

Wanted to say thanks for everyone's hard work on this year's amazingly better-than-ever Halloween celebration!

Don't see how, but the dragon costumes are more fabulous every year, impossible as it would have been thought.

Can't rave over them all, due to room issues, but off the top of my memory-deficient head, the Golden Wyverns are to die for and I wish the Spitfires could stay like this forever - just amazing!

Loved the adventure and think the goodies collected were (as always, but somehow even more so) astoundingly creative and a good amount to ensure that people could find time to collect them all, as they're much too adorable and well-done to miss out on any.

I've noticed that nearly all previous Halloween clutches seem to produce more than one egg, which is super, giving people a chance to catch up on ones they missed out on/get different lineages they want for future breeding - the whole celebration being so very well thought out and planned all around.

Thank you so VERY much, TJ, mods, spriters, writers - everyone making this such an enjoyable occasion!

Now, if I can only find room to finish my breeding and have every one I'm keeping hatch out on time for new pretties, and scatter 3rd-gen Pumpkins on those who haven't any yet... lol

It seems that quite a few people are irritated at the unlocked shop?

Well, last year we left our friend traveling down the road, which is where we picked back up this year.

So, we needed a point to start from for next year =)

I hope that little insight gives you guys a bit more understanding as to why we did that.

Oooh! A teaser for next Halloween!!

Oh gawsh. I just bred three PB shadow walkers. Way to go me! Could anyone be so kind as to pm me the Aliset walkthrough? Dragcave is loading so slow it'll just take me forever. =\

I've noticed that nearly all previous Halloween clutches seem to produce more than one egg, which is super, giving people a chance to catch up on ones they missed out on/get different lineages they want for future breeding - the whole celebration being so very well thought out and planned all around.

Bah! Send some of your multiclutch fortune my way =P Out of the ones I've bred this season, I was surprised with a couple single egg breedings.

Come on dragons, I want to help spread the holiday fortune too...

Okay, I haven't been on in forever so-

How many treats are there to find, and how many items are on the path?

Also, do I have a chance of getting everything before Halloween? How long will it last?

Okay, I haven't been on in forever so-

How many treats are there to find, and how many items are on the path?

Also, do I have a chance of getting everything before Halloween? How long will it last?

33 treats and 34 items in the haunted town

edit: You should have plenty of time to get everything before the end of Halloween.

Edited by rubyshoes

Thanks for the event. Gotta say I love the shadow walkers dressed as ghosts. xd.png

Going to breed the rest of my past halloweens tomorrow smile.gif I did some neat pairings with the christmas and ghost dragons, hope whomever got the extras enjoys them.

Edited by Magdalen

I've just picked up another "treat", but I have absolutely no idea what it's supposed to be. I hope someone can tell me. It starts as a green blob then grows (not sure if that's the appropriate word) into three green "things" that seem to stretch upward a couple of times before becoming a blob again. I hope that makes sense. (This isn't the vines that grow side ways.)

3 PB shadows that I didn't breed myself. I am SO set for 3g PBs next year. I feel so not behind! And a couple people got my other extra bred PB Marrows and Shadows, so PB love all around!

Other awesome: Got a frillXmarrow 2nd gen. I want to hug the trader of that. So pretty.

Annnnd I'll also be committing a pumpkin freeze this year. On my own bred Pumpkin, so I won't be offending.

Okay, I'm only missing 2 items from the haunted town.

I have the flowers, little tan book thingy, candle, vase/urn, amber necklace, dragon scales, half-eaten apple, meat, perfume(?), sweet roll, ladder, string, water drop, skull, beer(?), brown cat(?), black cat, dead flower, spider web, purple shirt, mostly eaten pumpkin pie, coins, rainbow chicken, cheese, knife, feather, book, Guardian of Nature figurine, pumpkin, bucket, orange dragon potion, and spices.

What else?

Unless we aren't allowed to say...?

I've just picked up another "treat", but I have absolutely no idea what it's supposed to be. I hope someone can tell me. It starts as a green blob then grows (not sure if that's the appropriate word) into three green "things" that seem to stretch upward a couple of times before becoming a blob again. I hope that makes sense. (This isn't the vines that grow side ways.)

I was wondering what that one was too.

@Classycal and Magdalen

I think that Green blob is ectoplasm (think something like Slimer from Ghostbusters)

I loved the haunted town! Mystified Pgymes a my favorite so that made the whole thing about six times better!

Still working on the trick or treat stuff though..wish me luck!