TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

What are the Winters supposed to be? Spies? Pianists?

I'm actually not so sure about the female winters, though the male winters seem to be mad scientists. Unless I'm just mistaking the things in their hands for erlenmeyer flasks and they ARE something else.

I can't find that item either.

Found it! Highlight for spoiler: Explore the Stalls > Dragon Crafts stall

I'm missing the map and moon. I can't go to the next town and there is no unlocked shop.

Edited by FuzzyGrass

What are the Winters supposed to be? Spies? Pianists?

The male Winters look like mad scientists to me =P The females are uh... cross-dressers I guess?

I noticed the male Olive dragon is wearing a princess costume. Weird dragons.

I'm missing the map and moon. I can't go to the next town and there is no unlocked shop.

Same situation. If you get all the items, do you get access to the next town?

To get the map,I had to find the pygmy dragons, sleep, go out to the pumpkin fields, and then progress to the "next town". Then I went back to the shops and found the unlocked one. The moon... I can't remember where I got that sad.gif Probably in the field.

For the Haunting in Aliset Hunters:

I'd suggest to play through it over and over. Click each link in each place to make sure you didn't miss anything. That's what I did and ended up finding the rest of the items I previously missed. Hope that helps smile.gif

I think I have all of the TOT items now <3 Really good job this year spriters. Everything is really well done. I think out of everything Scrump was my favorite. But I really like the black cat from the haunting of Aliset too.

Yes! I got everything now! Does anyone know how many hidden objects are around the site by any chance?

There's one item I'm missing... the scale. I clicked "Leave the stall" without meaning to and when I clicked back I couldn't get it. Oh wait, someone in another thread said that there are some items you have to get the first time. So now I can't get the scale?

Edited by dragonstar32

To get the map,I had to find the pygmy dragons, sleep, go out to the pumpkin fields, and then progress to the "next town". Then I went back to the shops and found the unlocked one. The moon... I can't remember where I got that sad.gif Probably in the field.

Thank you!!! biggrin.gif

So... I got all 34 items, yes, but I have no idea why all the villagers disappeared! D: Can someone fill me in??

So... I got all 34 items, yes, but I have no idea why all the villagers disappeared! D: Can someone fill me in??

Spoilers, don't highlight unless you want to be spoiled.

I believe the shadow walkers and misfit pygmies in the field.

EDIT: The moment I try to go check, it acts like I clicked on the well... unsure.gif

Of course after I edit my post it works fine. And yes, I'm sure I clicked on the path.

Edited by YellowTsunami

Finished both events, unless more ToTs are added Halloween Day like last time.

The male Winters look like mad scientists to me =P The females are uh... cross-dressers I guess?

I noticed the male Olive dragon is wearing a princess costume. Weird dragons.

Mad scientist, and MC Hammer smile.gif

Here is what I got from the story. The misfit pygmies were stealing and moving peoples things. The towns people didn't know where their things were going. Then the shadow walkers were in the pumpkin fields, and they look like ghost. So the people thought that the town was haunted, got scared and left.

So only 33 trick or treats to be found this year? *sadface* oh well guess I now wait until the 31st

I THINK i finished the village, not sure i wish tj would post up a inventory checklist or something, as for the treats.... it seems they're on the same pattern as before. so i've got four or three now hope i get em all by the end biggrin.gif