TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Go back to the Shops and at the bottom it will say Unlocked Shop, there is a map there that alot.png of people have missed. smile.gif Sorry if thats to much of a spoiler.

Aha, got it! Disappointed I didn't get it by myself like all the others (when I should have, since I did actually go back to explore again lol) but I'm happy to get it. Thanks!

I can only count 32 in mine, but I got the badge.

theres 2 extra ones a moon and a map after you finish the game, 34 in total

Aha, got it! Disappointed I didn't get it by myself like all the others (when I should have, since I did actually go back to explore again lol) but I'm happy to get it. Thanks!

Your welcome smile.gif

My mom felt the same way she tried for an hour to figure out what she missed, then finally yelled at me to come over and find it for her it was funny wink.gifwink.gif

I didn't get the two missing items the potion and the map until I did my third run through of the whole town. The map will be in an "unlocked shop" and the potion is in the Dragon crafters shop.

Well I collected all the Aliset items and all of the trick or treats. I think someone said on here there's going to be more treats on Halloween. Is this true?

Well I collected all the Aliset items and all of the trick or treats. I think someone said on here there's going to be more treats on Halloween. Is this true?

Nobody knows yet. We'll just have to wait and see whether more treats start showing up ^.^

I finished both the ToTing and Aliset event. I got frustrated with Aliset for a little while before I went through everything and double checked. I wonder what the map is for. My friend told me to wait until Halloween but, I dunno.

Anyways, thank you, everyone, it was so much fun! The Shadow Walker and Misfit are was beautiful.

smile.gif

On the third day of the Halloween event, and there are still enough Pumpkins, Marrows, and Shadow Walkers that are been dropping in the AP for every single hour. This really shows how large the population of Dragons and members are, and how sure that our numbers will only continue growing.

Wow.

wub.gif

Oh hey you can do the Haunted House again too.

*runs off to re-collect last years items*

They are zipping by too quickly for me to catch though. tongue.gif I was hoping to come across 2nd gen PB pumpkin that I need for a mate so I've been playing around in the AP. I am trying to control myself though to make sure that everyone is hatched and out of the way for the new dragon drop. Can't wait. laugh.gif

Aliset is frustrating me. I've picked up 30 items, and I've gone through the town 4 times now. At night, during the day, and after logging out and back in. I don't see any unlocked shops...not sure what I'm doing wrong. blink.gif

Is it just me, or are pumpkins being especially fertile this year? I still have one to breed, but I got 8 5 clutches of 4 out of 8. I even bred three of them together. I've only bred 5 marrows, but I've only gotten 12 eggs out of them.

I double counted...

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Aliset is frustrating me. I've picked up 30 items, and I've gone through the town 4 times now. At night, during the day, and after logging out and back in. I don't see any unlocked shops...not sure what I'm doing wrong. blink.gif

Have you made it to the next town?

Did you miss the pumpkin (the one where Shadow Walkers are)? If you did, for you can't get it at least for now. TJ should fix that one soon.

Nope, I'm missing the set of scales from the place you get the dragon figurine :/

Nevermind, I figured it out xd.pngrolleyes.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I'm so pleased with this halloween ! I've done really well hunting, which has helped me catch up on those 2 years I missed. I love the Halloween dragons, they're all great ! Can't wait to see how this year's will be.

COOL

finally finished the haunting

not going to tell though

BEST HALLOWEEN EVER

Agreed,

I can't wait till my Halloween eggs hatch! smile.gif

While I still haven't gotten close to any of the 2nd Gen Marrow eggs or a PB 2nd gen pumpkin, I have picked up two 2nd gen Shadow Walkers, one with a Black and the other with a Lumina, which is a very pretty combination, and a 3rd gen Pumpkin/Pygmy cross that will match up well with one of mine next year. biggrin.gif

While I've APed at least 8 Marrow eggs and 7 Pumpkin eggs, I still have 2 Marrows to breed, both 2nd gens, 2 Pumpkins and all of my Shadow Walkers. I'll probably breed them on Monday.

There are currently 24 tombstones and 6 hatchlings in the fog, awaiting the Day of Revival. I mercifully allowed one of the CB fogged to grow up, and amazingly got the name, Merciful Fate, just because I wanted one more egg slot. laugh.gif

Aliset was completed with ease, and I have been leisurely about ToT, but I have still 29 of the 33 so far.

This has been a sweet event, even though my reflexes have failed me on the Marrows. I manage to lock myself anyway. xd.png

Thank you again to TJ, Nakase and the whole crew of writer, spriters and mods that keep this all flowing so well! <333

edited for a missing s. I know very well that ALL the mods contribute so much to this event, and it would be a mess on the forum without all their diligent work! <3

Edited by dragongrrl