TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I have all the Aliset items except for the dragon wrapped around the vial. The first time I visited the dragon crafts stall I got the scales. Then I went through the rest of the village, found out about the map, and came back to the shops to get to the unlocked shop. By then the dragon crafts shop was gone. So does this mean I'll never be able to get the dragon/vial? That would be...kind of silly.

I have the same problem! Just the reverse order! I never got the message for the scales, got the dragon immediately and never since had been able to get the other item! I almost want to cry right now...

Can anyone tell me who of the staff to message about this??? Maybe someone can fix it before the event is over and it's too late sad.gif

Edited by drzemlik

I have the same problem! Just the reverse order! I never got the message for the scales, got the dragon immediately and never since had been able to get the other item! I almost want to cry right now...

Can anyone tell me who of the staff to message about this??? Maybe someone can fix it before the event is over and it's too late sad.gif

TJ would be the only one who can fix any problems with that.

I have completed ToT and my favs are the vines growing out of a hole, the dragon wrapped around the candy corn and the dragon lighting up the carved pumpkin smile.gif

I enjoyed the Aliset storyline so much! (Wasn't involved in the development myself.) I thought the balance between complexity and simplicity was nice, and - as someone who is not a fan of spooky things *g* - I really liked that the atmosphere and beginning were creepy, but the end resolution was not. ^^

Yay got all 34 from alisef, and getting the normal trick or treat biggrin.gif

Great exploration, a bit confusing but nice.

Liked the one from last year where we didint have sub numbers (5a,5b) it was (5,6,7) Much easier to keep track of tongue.gif

Inventory

Can someone help me figure out what I'm missing and how to get it?

Edited by Lost_Girl

YAY!!! My very first Dragon Cave Holiday!

I'm hoarding eggs from previous Halloween Dragons xd.png!

Haunting in Aliset was fun, I completed it without too much trouble, and now I'm working on the TrickorTreat items, etc.!

I can't wait to see the new Halloween Dragon!

YAY!!! My very first Dragon Cave Holiday!

I'm hoarding eggs from previous Halloween Dragons xd.png!

Haunting in Aliset was fun, I completed it without too much trouble, and now I'm working on the TrickorTreat items, etc.!

I can't wait to see the new Halloween Dragon!

It's my first too! smile.gif I can't wait for the new halloweens...

LOL, I keep picking up the same Marrow egg from the AP and throwing it back-- I think someone else is doing the exact same. Playing hot-potato back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

Wrong, Pie.

Up the Stairs.

It has the best painting evar.

Did anyone see the awesome secret of the trick or treat pumpkin?

Edited by Ashywolf

How many items are there for trick or treating? I'm not sure if I have them all.

Nice! All I'm missing are the map and the moon now for the event. Reading through the thread for clues. xd.png And I've already picked up 3 or 4 treats this year. Fun stuff! Now to get some breeding done. Thanks TJ and staff!

It has the best painting evar.

Did anyone see the awesome secret of the trick or treat pumpkin?

What secret?

How many items are ion the Halloween bucket? Is it 33 b/c someone else keeps telling my 34? I'm not talking about Aliset but the actual items that you pic up every 10 minutes or so on each page.