Jemindra

Plushies!

Goikuchan, how much would it cost for a standard black hatchling, about the same size as your sunset?

If it's less than $45, I might buy it.

Goikuchan, how much would it cost for a standard black hatchling, about the same size as your sunset?

If it's less than $45, I might buy it.

For a black hatchling I charge a standard $40 usd

For a black hatchling I charge a standard $40 usd

Okay, thanks. I'll be sure to contact you once I get enough money.

What's your progress on my Guardian?

Don't worry, I'm still working on him ^^ I took a break from commissions for a bit since I've been really busy with school, barely having time for sewing. Unfortunately my sewing machine broke down a few weeks ago and I really need it for the metal plates and stuff or else it'll just look sloppy :c I'm getting a replacement next week and will post a picture of him soon. That why I'm working on another dragon right now.

Edited by Goikuchan

A shot of the stuff I'm currently working on, so ignore the non-DC related plushies ^^'

The vampire male still needs a lot of work. Currently working on the limbs. So no, that leg isn't connected to the body yet.

Pokemonfan13's long time overdue Guardian is also there. I'n not satisfied with some of the metal plates so Í removed them :c Will need to wait until the machine has been repaired for that one though.

I'm also making a few more minties for someone and to the left you can see a start on the skywing adult c:

user posted image

By the way, look what came in the mail yesterday! :]

user posted image

I forgot to take a photo of the mint because I was too eager to wrap him for my friend for Christmas! lol But he arrived safely as well.

I love them both; they're so cute! Thank you, Goikuchan!

Aww, that vampire is so cute!

I just got a little beanie myself, from yumiyutaka!

user posted image

It's so cute smile.gif Thank you so much.

Goiku, I adore the little plushies. <3 I owe someone money currently but sometime in the future I will definitely ask for one. I have a better chance at affording it than a full-sized plushie, but I still get all the necessary "squee". xd.png

HASDG *flailsqueespaz*

I will commission something Goikuuuuu. Do want. <3

Someone said Valentines? Yes yes maybe? Or Magi, either hatchie or adult would be epic. Any size. I'm not gonna be picky. I think I have a paypal account. But no ebay. I'd have to use my dad's. ugh.

Edited by NixAyum

These are amazing <3 I'll have to scrape some money together to order a leetle neotropical plush.

These are amazing <3 I'll have to scrape some money together to order a leetle neotropical plush.

ooo

Hm.

I would get one, but I am not sure I want to spend that much.

Though IF I did get one, I would have a tough time choosig...

I like vines, Neo's Magma, stone, Ice, and of course, Harvests...

AWWWWW. Plushies are a GREAT idea. I want one (or two, or three, or a bazillon). hatchie plushies would be so amazingly CUTE!

If they made 'em,I would buy 1 of each.This is a crazy idea,but I wish they would

sell cheese in the shape of cheese dragons........

Hey guys, I'm just wondering how you contact the artists to ask permission about making a plushie.

I found some awesome shimmery silver stretchy fabric on sale the other day and bought it... I'd love to try making a silver dragon, but I don't know how to contact Kitoxa. (I wasn't even sure how necessary it was since I don't plan to sell whatever I make, but I thought I'd try anyway.) Their email address is not on the dragon's page, so I can't email, and I don't see anyone by that name in the member list. Where do I go to ask?

Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm just wondering how you contact the artists to ask permission about making a plushie.

I found some awesome shimmery silver stretchy fabric on sale the other day and bought it... I'd love to try making a silver dragon, but I don't know how to contact Kitoxa. (I wasn't even sure how necessary it was since I don't plan to sell whatever I make, but I thought I'd try anyway.) Their email address is not on the dragon's page, so I can't email, and I don't see anyone by that name in the member list. Where do I go to ask?

Thanks.

if you don't sell it you don't need to contact them.

Thanks.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=3327

You weren't looking hard enough.

Plushies rock.

My g/f is also a DC nut and decided to get me a mint dragon plushie for Xmas. The gift tag read as follows:

"This present is a different shape to the others and seems shy."