Jemindra

Plushies!

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=3327

You weren't looking hard enough.

:/ Well.... sorry, then. Clearly, I wasn't doing it right, and now I see where I was screwing it up. I wasn't trying to be a bother to anyone. Thanks. I appreciate the reply and useful response.

It might be kind of nice to have all the artists' preferred contact details/general permissions given in one spot though. Maybe. I dunno.

When I want to ask for permission I usually find the artist through google. For instance Google: "Dragcave Kitoxa". Usually you'll find or the artist's profile page or a post in a topic with it c:

Hey, Goikuchan? What would it take to ask you to create an Ochre plushie?

You see, I don't want to buy one because I'm saving up my money, but I REALLY want to see one. :x

So..maybe if you're not too busy...and would be willing to? Could you so sew a quick one up? unsure.gif

Silvers are my all-time favourites... I could go for a Silver plushie.... biggrin.gif I'd buy it too... How much to they cost?? >Has way too little< and is English... hmm....

Edited by Celestial07

Hey, Goikuchan? What would it take to ask you to create an Ochre plushie?

You see, I don't want to buy one because I'm saving up my money, but I REALLY want to see one. :x

So..maybe if you're not too busy...and would be willing to? Could you so sew a quick one up?  unsure.gif

Sorry, but right now I don't have much time to make a plush like that. I still have about 6 commissions to finish (most non-dragoncave). Plus, I'm already working on a male vampire plush right now. Also, I don't really have the fabrics for an Ochre plush at the moment and don't plan on buying in anymore for a while. Have too much as it is. Maybe later. c:

Sorry, but right now I don't have much time to make a plush like that. I still have about 6 commissions to finish (most non-dragoncave). Plus, I'm already working on a male vampire plush right now. Also, I don't really have the fabrics for an Ochre plush at the moment and don't plan on buying in anymore for a while. Have too much as it is. Maybe later. c:

What fabrics *do* you have? I might be interested in a plushie. Although I am not sure how I would explain THAT purchase to my mom! She'd think I'm nuts for sure! lol

Many many kinds.. Too much to name ^^' Right now I'm not accepting any new commissions but if you tell me what dragon you want I can tell you if I have the fabrics for it c:

Khay still wants plushie! >.> Dunno which one yet. xd.png I'll come back with a closer more refined request... Though a Vampire might be nice. biggrin.gif Or the new Christmas'.

Finally I'm done with them.

user posted image

Female Silver Male Silver

Their sizes are

9" tall

26" long(over all size)

They are for sale. So please make an offer.

This is a dragon Sprites by Kitoxa from the Dragon Cave

Offers start at 15.00 each

Female $

Male    $

Any questions please note or message me.

Other facts about these plush. They have bendable tails and hand painted eyes.

Part of the profits from these two plush goes to Kitoxa the original artist!

Sorry I'm not to talkative but I just got back from the doctors and so I'm a bit tired!

Are those silvers still for sale? I might be able to get them...

EDIT: nevermind. I got a definate NO from my mom. She won't let me too "because I don't know these people". mad.gifdry.gifmad.gif But I still want to know cause I'm curious and LOVE plushies... biggrin.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Gemini8910

Still totally interested!

Fin aid is so wonderful. X3 Even with the plane tickets and taxi rides and spending money set aside I can TOTALLY afford to commission one.

GooooiiikuuuuuuuwaitIshouldproablyjustPM. ninja.gif

Many many kinds.. Too much to name ^^' Right now I'm not accepting any new commissions but if you tell me what dragon you want I can tell you if I have the fabrics for it c:

Would you be able to tell me if you have the necessary fabric to make a neotropical plushie for me? I wouldn't want an overly large one, something average beanie baby size would work for me.

Now have I gone through all pages in this thread. ^^'

And I'm really glad I did, the pictures of the plushies made me wanna sew some now... ^^

They were really cute btw! : D

Plushies rock.

My g/f is also a DC nut and decided to get me a mint dragon plushie for Xmas. The gift tag read as follows:

"This present is a different shape to the others and seems shy."

That's way too adorable. <333

oh! this would be an awesome idea! X3 i would love white stripe dragon plushies -they're my favorite and i even named my os's after two stripes that i own X3

Wow, i really want Dragon Cave plushies biggrin.gif

but i'm sure i can't get them becouse i live in Holland sad.gif

Would you be able to tell me if you have the necessary fabric to make a neotropical plushie for me? I wouldn't want an overly large one, something average beanie baby size would work for me.

Sorry, for the extremely late reaction ^^' Yes, I do have the necessary colors at hand.

Sorry, for the extremely late reaction ^^' Yes, I do have the necessary colors at hand.

Oooo~ Do you have an estimate on how much it'd cost?

OMG I want a plushie now!!!

Although my children would probably get ahold of them, and my sweet dragons would get all dirty. sad.giflaugh.gif

Oh me and my absesion of plushies! I'd so end up with ever dragon hatchling and egg some how in the end. What about water horse? You need those guys! I love them. Hahahah! I love all of them! biggrin.gif

I came up with an Idea.

If some of us grouped together we could order 500 plushies and spit them equaly and sell them at conventions or over a website. + plus I know a company that would do free shipping for me =D

Even though I'm a guy that's still a good idea. I love dragons with a passion. Plushies would be perfect additions to my empty shelves! laugh.gif

I would love a dragon cave plushie I have millions of stuffed animal and lots of dragons in fact i collect dragons i would so buy one! i love purple dragons!