Jemindra

Plushies!

GAWD I'd collect these things.

EDIT: Problem is I'm not allowed to have anymore plushies in the house. -__-

Edited by Ninetails

I'd collect every single one if they're made (and if parents will buy them... still won't let me buy things) and then I'd probably go by a second round so no one is lonely xd.png

I am trying to make one right know but I still haven't even bought the fabric yet. dry.gif

What exactly is your next project?

Any current plushies for sale?

I'm only doing one slow-paced project and a side-project right now. The main one is pillows for a friend, but I ran out of stuffing. The side is a unicorn I'm making for the sake of ridding myself of fabric I don't want anymore...

I would have a tiny fox for sale if my mom didn't want to keep it around so bad. :P

Finally I'm done with them.

user posted image

Female Silver Male Silver

Their sizes are

9" tall

26" long(over all size)

They are for sale. So please make an offer.

This is a dragon Sprites by Kitoxa from the Dragon Cave

Offers start at 15.00 each

Female $

Male $

Any questions please note or message me.

Other facts about these plush. They have bendable tails and hand painted eyes.

Part of the profits from these two plush goes to Kitoxa the original artist!

Sorry I'm not to talkative but I just got back from the doctors and so I'm a bit tired!

I know this is an old post, but what the heck.

Want female! (No seriously, I do).

ninja bump

thats it, i'm making a vamp dragon plushie right nao. thats the most epic toy i've ever seen, Sir Horsey ^ ^

If I can ever get fabric, I'll put all my time into making one of these.

My birthday is coming up and I want a dragon cave plushie so bad!

Edit: my family is not good at sewing and I can't get them anywhere and the few places I can the spots are all taken up.

Edited by scm7271999

I am trying to make a plushie I have ran into 2 problems.

• I can't find a way to make a good pattern
  • I can't find any eyes for my dragon!!

I am trying to make a plushie I have ran into 2 problems.
  • I can't find a way to make a good pattern
  • I can't find any eyes for my dragon!!

For first comment

Me either.

YUSH IVE STARTED SEWING!

I make (afro/mistake) horsies and cows biggrin.gif

For those ^ I use buttons xd.png

Did somebody say PLOOSHIES?!

user posted image

Luls, it may not be an actual plushie, but still! <3 *huggles it and goes to put it in her siggy*

I have a picture of a dragon I made. Not a dragcave one though. Oh, and an oddish pokemon. He looks kind of weak, but not bad for a first attempt!

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm planning on making one soon, either of Kitty Cat Demyx/Axel/Xemnas or a DC dragon, most likely a Waterhorse or a Dark Myst Pygmy.

I know that this isn't here for merchandising anymore but if we really wanted to have plushies in mass/ish we could always just find out how much it would cost to have them made, and use Kickstarter to raise the money. If you don't know what Kickstarter is, it's basically a website where you put up a project and list how much money you need. And then people pledge the money, but it's only taken from their credit cards(or something) if the goal is reached. And you're supposed to offer rewards to people who pledge, so obviously plushies would be the reward.

I know that this thread died, but I was wondering if anyone ever did make a white plushie. I would really like to see one. :3

OMG! If someone was to make dragon plushies, I'd DEFINITELY want a Pillow plushie 83 And a White plushie happy.gif

There was a DC Plushies topic before (dunno if this has been mentioned) and someone was making them and selling them. There were some really pretty silvers and alt blacks made.

if plushies do get made i would want to know i would definitely buy! (providing not too expensive, too expensive would depend on size and how much i likez. but it's a dragon so i will likez)

OMG! If someone was to make dragon plushies, I'd DEFINITELY want a Pillow plushie 83 And a White plushie happy.gif

I actually saw some fabrics today that would look pretty awesome to make a pillow dragon with, hehe. The only problem was that it costs quite much (and I don't have all too much money right now, so I couldn't buy it even though I would love to try and sew a pillow hatchling)... D: