Jemindra

Plushies!

(o)_____(O) wow. guikuchan your amazing. I'm going to contact vicats to do a stripe pushie (it'll probably suck though)

Goikuchan, just wondering, do the artists who made the sprites or TJ get any of the money you make off these? (Not saying they should, or you need to give them a share. Like I said, just wondering. It would be pretty cool IMO if they did.)

I think it's rewarding just being able to see our sprites brought to life, even without monetary compensation. If it comes to a point where TJ commissions a large automated run of plushies to sell, then maybe we'd need to talk dinero. As it is, this is so mom'n'pop. Eh.

Goikuchan, just wondering, do the artists who made the sprites or TJ get any of the money you make off these? (Not saying they should, or you need to give them a share. Like I said, just wondering. It would be pretty cool IMO if they did.)

That depends on what the sprite artist says. If artist says he/she's not comfortable withthe idea I am willing to offer a certain percentage of the total price. I'll try to make a fair deal with the artist.

Edited by Goikuchan

Goik, rather than offering whole plushies, you could perhaps design kits to make them--kits that could be replicated easily. If you went for that, though, I might have to ask for a small cut, because I really need a little money. happy.gif;;

lol'ing at what Dove said at the end of page 29

I was never really up for plushies or any sort of kit.. but this could still be good...

Goik, rather than offering whole plushies, you could perhaps design kits to make them--kits that could be replicated easily. If you went for that, though, I might have to ask for a small cut, because I really need a little money. happy.gif;;

That's actually a great idea Dove ^^ And of course you'd have right on a part of the profit. I have a really nice fox plush kit I once bought laying around. It has all fabrics and parts pre-cut and simple instructions so it's easy to assemble. You will need a little bit of basic sewing skills though.

One problem is, with kits people can easily steal the patterns for own profit. I'm a bit worried about that. Unless I get a promise from people to not abuse my work. It's not meant personally, I just would like to prevent such situations as it has happened before :c

~~~~

Soo, if I were to make kits it would include:

- Step by step instructions

- Pre-cut fabric parts, all you have to do is sew

- A pair of eyes to iron on the plush

Best would be to buy stuffing and thread yourself to keep it a nice flat package.

Well there are a lot of lazies out there, and many of them won't wanna take the time to put the plush together.

(Yes im a lazy.)

I would sooo buy a kit! biggrin.gif I'll save up my allowance if you get one... that is, if you would be making my favorites. xd.png

oooo. Me like idea.... biggrin.gif I am being lazy. I have only the body and one arm of mr. minty done. tongue.gif He looks nice but I there is a black hole somewhere in this house because something seems to have sucked up all of my needles and they have now vanished into thin air. sad.gif I am too lazy to buy more. xd.png

I just do not understand where they could be! I always either stick it in my mint dragon plush. he head or something, or put it in my bag. I frequently squish the plush for ay signs of needles, but I get nothing. tongue.gif

Try the ground near it, or the furniture? It might have gotten stuck!

do you have any magnets even little fridge ones would help. then do a sweep of the area you think you left them. thats all the advise i can think of.

I just do not understand where they could be! I always either stick it in my mint dragon plush. he head or something, or put it in my bag. I frequently squish the plush for ay signs of needles, but I get nothing. tongue.gif

I know how you feel xd.png Needles and pins have the tendency to just...dissapear sometime. Maybe a little pin pillow would be a solution?

Anyway, here's the progress on the Sunset hatchling. He's getting close to completion ^^ Unfortunately, purple was not an option so I used a blue/indigo color. It was a tough job to find a suitable one.

This is a commission btw, but I might make more of these sometime.

::: Also, the Alt black hatchie is currently up for auction on Ebay :::

user posted image

Edited by Goikuchan

Wow, looks awesome!

Ugh, I better go around and hunt for my allowance... >__>

The Sunset hatchling is finished! happy.gif I really love how the face and wings turned out with this one. He measures just over 12 inches in length.

This is a commissioned plush so he's not for sale, sorry.

user posted image