Jemindra

Plushies!

Someone was making plush dragons!OMG!I would LOVE a nebula dragon plush! That would be awesome! laugh.gif

Official French Ninja ninja.gif

Sorry to bump an old thread, but here is a softie I just made. It's kind of shy, but I did get her to pose briefly.

user posted image

Sorry to bump an old thread, but here is a softie I just made. It's kind of shy, but I did get her to pose briefly.

user posted image

*swipes minty* That's gorgeous! cool.gif

Would anyone be willing to share the pattens they used to make the plushies? I would like to try my hand at making some, but I'm not sure where to start, and all of these look beautiful.

There is a pattern on deviant art.All you need to do is search dragon plush pattern. I'm going to sew one,and that's what I'm using so go for it! laugh.gif

D'aaw. What a sweet little plushie. It matches the mint in the cave so well. :3

Speaking of plushies...

I made an Angry Bird almost a month ago.

user posted image

user posted image

Look at this Mint plush someone made on dA ohmy.gif

Oh my. Another awesome mint! *loves her minties*

just when you think it can't get any worse.. Plushies addiction has now grown by 200% xd.png

I want fluffy pillow plushies.

Speaking of which don't know but I am making shoulder puppets of pillows. Prototype lol. Kind of like the ones you see at the renasscaince festival but a pillow. If they come out good enough I am considering seeing which dragons on the list have permission to arted and go from there.

If anyone is interested in this idea let me know. I have made other shoulder puppets before and I'm aways experimenting to improve their desgin.

I would show Wips but I prefer not till they are done. They are just skeleton frames currently lol.

I want fluffy pillow plushies.

This!

<3 Pillows

I've never really given a thought to DC Plushies, never wanted to own one, but if there were Pillow plushies...I would have them now. @__@

This is a plushie of Seasonal winter dragon. It's not very good, I'm not very good at textile works...

user posted image

I'd love a mint dragon plushie too. And a Guardian dragon plushie too.

*can just imagine someone asking her if she wants fries with that*

Do you want a pillow one with that?

ME! Pillows are too fluffy to not be made into plushies.

PILLOW DRAGONS!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Sorry, they're my favorite tongue.gif .

One can never have too many Pillows xd.png Pillow plushies would be adorable (and White ones too)! wub.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

If there going to ne made her are the ten that should

1blue

2mint

3red

4pink/purple

5paper

6silver

7skywing

8split

9black

10white

lots of very different dragons.

My 1st choice would most definitely be a pillow. Mints second.

NEBULA!!!!

Ok, I just have to have an awesome nebula plushie. But, Pillow and mint would be my second and third xd.png

... ...

Am I the only one who thinks that shimmer plushies will make great neck pillows?

I would love a shimmer plushie - shyly shows a dragon plushie made many year ago when first found Dragon Cave

user posted image

If my space crystal dragons ever get accepted and used, I'd love to have all of the plushies with different colored crystals. They would be so cute~

An Artist I follow recently posted a Tutorial on making a floppy beanie plush. I imagine it would be possible to modify the patterns to make a quadruped dragon floppy beanie. Beanie Tutorial

I'm at a mid-way point making a few plushies of my own, (Milotic and Aurorus from pokemon specifically), but MAYBE after i'm done with those I might try to make a dragon plushy. I have no idea which dragon I would attempt however.

Those of you who want a plushy but don't want to make/attempt to make it yourself may want to consider commissioning an artist. It'll cost more than getting a machine made plush from the store, but you get to pick who makes it and it'll be awesome. Find an artist who does work you like and wait for a commission slot to open up biggrin.gif

I want to make her

And this will be her size without the tail.

But I need time to make her.

Edited by Shajana